Learn to create and collect your notes in an electronic notebook using Microsoft Office OneNote 2016.
- Course Start Date: Nov. 9
- Location: Calgary
- Time: 9:00 am - 4:00 pm (Note on end times)
- Duration: 1 day
09:00 AM - 04:00 PM
on the number or students and pace of the class.
It is important to allow for the class to run a little bit longer,
or finish a little sooner, than expected.
- Delivery Method(s):Instructor Led
- Seats Available: YES
- Category:Microsoft OneNote training courses
that provides you with the quality training that
you have come to expect, and combines it with
flexible learning and a self paced environment.
For more information click here.
- Course Outline
In our fast-paced digital world, the need to capture ideas, meeting notes, and to-do items is ever present. Microsoft Office OneNote 2016 provides a way for you to efficiently create and collect your notes in an electronic notebook. This course will introduce you to using OneNote notebooks to store a variety of content in an organized structure, access the content from anywhere, and also share it with others. Additionally, learning how OneNote and the other applications in the suite are integrated increases your productivity with Microsoft Office more generally.
WHAT YOU'LL LEARNUpon completion of the course, participants will be able to accomplish the following:
- Use absolute and mixed references in a formula as well as use financial functions
- Use the Goal Seek feature and data tables
- Create and manage scenarios as well as create scenario reports
- Define and solve problems with Solver as well as create reports
- Understand and utilize the various tools used to audit workbooks
Getting Started with OneNote
- Navigate the OneNote 2016 Environment
- Create a Notebook
- Use Templates
- Customize the OneNote User Interface
- Apply Formatting to Notebook Content
- Insert Images into a Notebook
- Add Tables
- Add Audio and Video to a Notebook
- Add Quick Notes and Links
- Use Tags, Symbols, Drawing Tools, and Pen Options
- Save and Export Content and Use Alternate File Types
- Manage Notebook Recycle Bins and Backups
- Work with Excel Spreadsheets and Visio Diagrams
- Work with Embedded Files
- Send a Notebook and Use Outlook Integration
- Share OneNote Content by Using OneDrive
- Share and Collaborate on Notebooks
- Proof and Print a Notebook
- Configure Notebook Properties and Security
- Search Notebooks
WHO SHOULD ATTENDThis course is meant for people who are interested in learning about Microsoft OneNote.
- Prerequisites & Certificates
Participants should have a basic knowledge of Windows and word processing prior to attending this class.
Certificate of completion
- Cancellation Policy
We require 16 calendar days notice to reschedule or cancel any registration. Failure to provide the required notification will result in 100% charge of the course. If a student does not attend a scheduled course without prior notification it will result in full forfeiture of the funds and no reschedule will be allowed. Within the required notification period, only student substitutions will be permitted.
Reschedules are permitted at anytime with 16 or more calendar days notice. Enrollments must be rescheduled within six months of the cancel date or funds on account will be forfeited.
- Map & Reviews
[ View Provider's Profile ]
GK at ctc Calgary
815-8th Ave. SW
Canada T2P 3P2
ReviewsHere are some reviews of the training vendor.
This course has not yet been rated by one of our members.
If you have taken a course through this vendor please log into your account and leave feedback for this vendor. You will be helping ensure our members get directed to the best training facilities.
Registration is fast, and will take approximately 3 minutes. There is no membership fee.
» You are also welcome to Make an Offer
In either case, our Make an Offer feature gives you the opportunity to name
your own price. Try it out, you might get lucky, just keep in mind it can
take up to 1 full business day to get a response!
This course is also scheduled on the following dates:
Not interested in this Course?
Tell us why:
This page has been viewed 16 times.