- Adobe Premiere Pro Training
- Premiere Pro Studio Techniques Level 3: Mastering Finishing Techniques (ADPR304)
This hands-on Pro Series course helps you master advanced editing and finishing techniques. Techniques include audio editing and sub-mixing, titles, transitions, and effects.
- Course Start Date: Oct. 15
- Location: Virtual
- Time: 9:00 am - 4:00 pm (Note on end times)
- Duration: 3 Days
on the number or students and pace of the class.
It is important to allow for the class to run a little bit longer,
or finish a little sooner, than expected.
- Delivery Method(s):Virtual Instructor Led
- Seats Available: YES
- Category:Adobe Premiere Pro Training
that provides you with the quality training that
you have come to expect, and combines it with
flexible learning and a self paced environment.
For more information click here.
- Course Outline
This hands-on Pro Series course helps you master advanced editing and finishing techniques. Techniques include audio editing and sub-mixing, titles, transitions, and effects.Course Outline
- Audio Sweetening
- Normalizing and mixing audio
- Single and multi-band compressor
- Working with the Clip and Track Mixer
- Using Read, Write, Latch and Touch
- Voice over recording
- Creating and using Sub-mix
- Editing in Adobe Audition
- Professional Transitions
- Transition techniques
- Creating custom transitions
- Rippling, slipping and sliding transitions
- Nesting transitions
- Creating gradient transitions
- Creating transition Presets
- Effects and Filters
- Audio filters and effects
- Video processing and generating effects
- Introduction to Lumetri Color adjustments
- Video distortion effects
- Creating effects Presets
- Basic colour matching clips
- Animating effects
- Mastering Title Designer
- Creating title templates
- Importing Titles from Photoshop and illustrator
- Creating transparent lower third titles
- Rolling and Crawling titles
- Linking titles to After Effects
- Exporting titles and captions
- Transcoding audio and video to various formats
- Audio and video formats settings
- Creating export Presets
- Working with Adobe Media Encoder
- Creating Watch folders
- Audio Sweetening
- Prerequisites & Certificates
ADPR303—Premiere Pro Studio Techniques Level 2: Mastering Refined Editing or equivalent is mandatory. Basic knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe After Effects, and Adobe Audition is strongly recommended.
Certificate of completion
- Cancellation Policy
Eliquo Training and Development Inc. will make every attempt to be flexible in regards to class cancellations and rescheduling. In an attempt to make sure that everyone enjoys a consistent training experience, Eliquo offers the following cancellation policy:
Any student cancellation that occurs a minimum of six (6) business days prior to a scheduled class is eligible for a full class credit or a 100% refund on the cost of the class.
Due to scheduling logistics, if you cancel or re-schedule a registration within five (5) business days of the course date, payment is due in full at that time and will be held as a credit towards a re-scheduled date or a future course booking. Course credits are valid for 12 months from the date of the original class booking.
All cancellations and rescheduling must be in writing and sent either by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by fax to 647.258.9319. Verbal communication of a cancellation will not meet our refund requirements.
In the event that a class is cancelled due to insufficient enrollment, your full registration fee will be refunded or you can reserve a seat in the next available class. You will be notified of a class cancellation at least five (5) business days in advance of the scheduled class.
Eliquo Training and Development Inc. reserves the right to postpone or cancel a class at any time, in which case the refund and rescheduling policy would apply. Eliquo Training and Development Inc. is not liable for any travel expenses incurred by the student, even in the event of a cancellation.
- Map & Reviews
[ View Provider's Profile ]
web-conferencing system using GoToMeeting
ReviewsHere are some reviews of the training vendor.
This course has not yet been rated by one of our members.
If you have taken a course through this vendor please log into your account and leave feedback for this vendor. You will be helping ensure our members get directed to the best training facilities.
Registration is fast, and will take approximately 3 minutes. There is no membership fee.
» You are also welcome to Make an Offer
In either case, our Make an Offer feature gives you the opportunity to name
your own price. Try it out, you might get lucky, just keep in mind it can
take up to 1 full business day to get a response!
This course is also scheduled on the following dates:
Not interested in this Course?
Tell us why:
This page has been viewed 13 times.