This Course covers elements of Tivoli's process automation engine 7.5 that are common to all products based on the engine.
- Course Start Date: Jan. 22
- Location: Virtual
- Time: 11:00 am - 6:00 pm (Note on end times)
- Duration: 5 days 11:00 AM - 6:00 PM
on the number or students and pace of the class.
It is important to allow for the class to run a little bit longer,
or finish a little sooner, than expected.
- Delivery Method(s):Virtual Instructor Led
- Discount Seats Available:2
- Category:IBM Cloud
that provides you with the quality training that
you have come to expect, and combines it with
flexible learning and a self paced environment.
For more information click here.
- Course Outline
This course covers elements of Tivoli's process automation engine 7.5 that are common to all products based on the engine. It is the prerequisite for more advanced training on IBM's Service Mangement products.
The course is technical and hands-on in nature. In addition to abstract concepts and use, technical details of the applications and data structures used by IBM Service Management applications are discussed.Course Objectives
- List the components of Tivoli's process automation engine
- Create the foundation data required for Tivoli's process automation engine applications
- Use work management
- Report on Tivoli's Process Automation Engine data
- Customize the engine database configuration and applications
- Automate IBM Service Management applications using workflows
- Use the Integration Framework to import and export data
This intermediate course is for implementers, deployment and project teams, system administrators, database administrators, and consultants who are new to Tivoli's process automation engine and will be using IBM Service Management products.Course Outline
Tivoli Process Automation Engine overview
- Lesson 1: Overview
- Lesson 2: The IBM Service Management products
- Lesson 3: Basic navigation
- Lesson 4: Start Centers
Components and architecture
- Lesson 1: Architecture and engine components
- Lesson 2: Engine Administrative Workstation directory structure
- Lesson 3: System properties
- Lesson 1: Engine financial configuration
- Lesson 2: Sites, locations, and systems
- Lesson 3: Classifications
- Lesson 1: System security configuration
- Lesson 2: Groups and system privileges
- Lesson 3: People, users, labor, and crafts
- Lesson 4: Conditional security
- Lesson 1: Database configuration
- Lesson 2: E-Signature and E-Audit
- Lesson 1: Introduction to work management
- Lesson 2: Work orders and job plans
- Lesson 3: Activities, tasks, and automated flow control
- Lesson 1: Managing domains
- Lesson 2: Application Designer
- Lesson 3: Migration Manager
- Lesson 1: Cron tasks
- Lesson 2: Email, communication templates, and the bulletin board
- Lesson 3: Escalations and actions
- Lesson 4: Scripting interfaces
- Lesson 1: Introduction to workflow
- Lesson 2: Workflow administration
- Lesson 3: Workflow design
- Lesson 1: Data analysis overview
- Lesson 2: QBEs, KPIs, and predefined reports
- Lesson 3: Adhoc Reports using QBRs
- Lesson 4: Report administration
- Lesson 1: Integration framework overview
- Lesson 2: Integration framework examples
- Lesson 1: Logging and appenders
- Lesson 2: Troubleshooting
- Prerequisites & Certificates
There are no prerequisites for this course.
Certificate of Participation
- Cancellation Policy
You will be charged the full price of a public class if you do not cancel or reschedule your enrollment at least 11 business days prior to the scheduled start date or if you do not show up for the class. However, you may cancel your class enrollment at any time within the three calendar days following your initial registration or any LearnQuest rescheduled enrollment date without charge. Cancellations must be notified in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org. Substitution of class participants may be made free of charge at any time prior to class commencement by notifying your Account Manager or email@example.com.
LearnQuest reserves the right to change dates, courses and fees without notice. LearnQuest assumes no responsibility for non-refundable airline tickets or other expenses incurred due to course cancellations.
All refunds will be issued within ten business days from cancellation notice.
- Map & Reviews
[ View Provider's Profile ]
Your City, Your Province
Your Country Your Postal Code
This course has not yet been rated by one of our members.
If you have taken a course through this vendor please log into your account and leave feedback for this vendor. You will be helping ensure our members get directed to the best training facilities.
This course is not currently active or has been cancelled.
This course may be available on a different date listed below.
This course is also scheduled on the following dates:
Not interested in this Course?
Tell us why:
This page has been viewed 8 times.