Topics included: Understanding relational databases; Understanding Different Join types to combine table information; Advanced queries; Implementing many-to-many relationships; Import/export data; Advanced reporting
- Course Start Date: Aug. 10
- Location: Vancouver
- Time: 8:30 am - 4:30 pm (Note on end times)
- Duration: 1 Day
on the number or students and pace of the class.
It is important to allow for the class to run a little bit longer,
or finish a little sooner, than expected.
- Delivery Method(s):Instructor Led
- Discount Seats Available:2
- Category:Microsoft Access Training Seminars and Courses
that provides you with the quality training that
you have come to expect, and combines it with
flexible learning and a self paced environment.
For more information click here.
- Course Outline
Make more informed decisions by effectively tracking, reporting, and sharing information with Microsoft Access.Objectives
- Understanding relational databases
- Understanding Different Join types to combine table information
- Advanced queries
- Implementing many-to-many relationships
- Import/export data
- Advanced reporting
- Lesson 1: Designing a Relational Database
- Topic A: Relational Database Design
- Topic B: Create a Table
- Topic C: Create Table Relationships
- Lesson 2: Joining Tables
- Topic A: Create Query Joins
- Topic B: Join Tables That Have No Common Fields
- Topic C: Relate Data within a Table
- Topic D: Work with Subdatasheets
- Lesson 3: Creating Advanced Queries
- Topic A: Create Parameter Queries
- Topic B: Create Action Queries
- Topic C: Create Unmatched and Duplicate Queries
- Topic D: Summarize Data
- Lesson 4: Organizing a Database for Efficiency
- Topic A: Data Normalization
- Topic B: Create a Junction Table
- Topic C: Improve Table Structure
- Lesson 5: Sharing Data Across Applications
- Topic A: Import Data into Access
- Topic B: Export Data to Text File Formats
- Topic C: Export Access Data to Excel
- Topic D: Create a Mail Merge
- Lesson 6: Advanced Reporting
- Topic A: Organize Report Information
- Topic B: Format Reports
- Topic C: Include Control Formatting in a Report
- Topic D: Add a Calculated Field to a Report
- Topic E: Add a Subreport to an Existing Report
- Prerequisites & Certificates
Microsoft Access 2013 Level 1 or equivalent experience
Certificate of completion
- Cancellation Policy
Should you postpone or cancel your course you must give 5 business days notice.
- Map & Reviews
On Track Computer Training
[ View Provider's Profile ]
On Track New Location
609 Granville Street
Canada V7Y 1G6
ReviewsHere are some reviews of the training vendor.
This course has not yet been rated by one of our members.
If you have taken a course through this vendor please log into your account and leave feedback for this vendor. You will be helping ensure our members get directed to the best training facilities.
Registration is fast, and will take approximately 3 minutes. There is no membership fee.
» You are also welcome to Make an Offer
In either case, our Make an Offer feature gives you the opportunity to name
your own price. Try it out, you might get lucky, just keep in mind it can
take up to 1 full business day to get a response!
This course is also scheduled on the following dates:
Not interested in this Course?
Tell us why:
This page has been viewed 11 times.