Topics included in this 1-day course: An Overview of the program environment; Adding content to a publication; Working with text; Working with Graphical objects; Sharing and Printing preparations...
- Course Outline
Microsoft Office Publisher makes it easy to create professional publications for print, the Web, and e-mail/in-house use! Promote a consistent busines identity with 10 new Master Design Sets -- for great-looking, consistent newsletters, postcards, flyers, Web sites, e-mail announcements and moreObjectives
- An Overview of the program environment
- Adding content to a publication
- Working with text
- Working with Graphical objects
- Sharing and Printing preparations
- Lesson 1: Getting Started with Microsoft Publisher 2013
- Topic A: Explore the Interface
- Topic B: Customize the Publisher Interface
- Topic C: Create a Publication
- Lesson 2: Adding Content to a Publication
- Topic A: Add Text to a Publication
- Topic B: Organize Text Boxes and Picture Placeholders in a Layout
- Topic C: Control the Display of Content in Text Boxes
- Topic D: Apply Building Blocks
- Lesson 3: Formatting Text in a Publication
- Topic A: Format Text and Paragraphs
- Topic B: Apply Paragraph Styles
- Topic C: Apply Schemes
- Lesson 4: Editing Text in a Publication
- Topic A: Edit Text in a Publication
- Topic B: Present Content in Tables
- Topic C: Insert Symbols and Special Characters
- Lesson 5: Adding and Formatting Graphics in a Publication
- Topic A: Add Graphical Objects to a Publication
- Topic B: Manipulate the Appearance of Pictures
- Lesson 6: Preparing a Publication for Sharing and Printing
- Topic A: Save a Publication
- Topic B: Run Design Checker
- Topic C: Preview and Print a Publication
- Topic D: Share a Publication
- Prerequisites & Certificates
Familiarity with personal computers Experience using mouse and keyboard Windows 7/8 Basics
Certificate of completion
- Cancellation Policy
Should you postpone or cancel your course you must give 5 business days notice.
- Map & Reviews
On Track Computer Training
[ View Provider's Profile ]
ReviewsHere are some reviews of the training vendor.
This course has not yet been rated by one of our members.
If you have taken a course through this vendor please log into your account and leave feedback for this vendor. You will be helping ensure our members get directed to the best training facilities.
This course currently does not have any dates scheduled. Please call 1-877-313-8881 to enquire about future dates or scheduling a private, in house course for your team.
This page has been viewed 1932 times.