Work with tables and charts; customize formats using styles and themes; Use images in a document; Create custom graphic elements; Insert content using Quick Parts; Control text flow; Use templates; Use mail merge; Use macros...
- Course Start Date: Aug. 8
- Location: Vancouver
- Time: 8:30 am - 4:30 pm (Note on end times)
- Duration: 1 Day
8:30 AM - 4:30 PM
on the number or students and pace of the class.
It is important to allow for the class to run a little bit longer,
or finish a little sooner, than expected.
- Delivery Method(s):Instructor Led
- Discount Seats Available:2
- Category:Microsoft Word Training Courses
that provides you with the quality training that
you have come to expect, and combines it with
flexible learning and a self paced environment.
For more information click here.
- Course Outline
Microsoft Office Word is full of tools and capabilities that can help improve the quality of your academic work. With this software you can type and organize lecture or research notes, create and edit professional-looking reports and papers, effortlessly add endnotes and footnotes, and import graphs and charts from other applications.Objectives
- Work with tables and charts.
- Customize formats using styles and themes.
- Use images in a document.
- Create custom graphic elements.
- Insert content using Quick Parts.
- Control text flow.
- Use templates.
- Use mail merge.
- Use macros.
- Lesson 1: Working with Tables and Charts
- Topic A: Sort Table Data
- Topic B: Control Cell Layout
- Topic C: Perform Calculations in a Table
- Topic D: Create a Chart
- Lesson 2: Customizing Formats Using Styles and Themes
- Topic A: Create and Modify Text Styles
- Topic B: Create Custom List or Table Styles
- Topic C: Apply Document Themes
- Lesson 3: Using Images in a Document
- Topic A: Resize an Image
- Topic B: Adjust Image Appearance
- Topic C: Integrate Pictures and Text
- Topic D: Insert and Format Screenshots
- Topic E: Insert Video
- Lesson 4: Creating Custom Graphic Elements
- Topic A: Create Text Boxes and Pull Quotes
- Topic B: Draw Shapes
- Topic C: Add WordArt and Other Text Effects
- Topic D: Create Complex Illustrations with SmartArt
- Lesson 5: Inserting Content Using Quick Parts
- Topic A: Insert Building Blocks
- Topic B: Create and Modify Building Blocks
- Topic C: Insert Fields Using Quick Parts
- Lesson 6: Controlling Text Flow
- Topic A: Control Paragraph Flow
- Topic B: Insert Section Breaks
- Topic C: Insert Columns
- Topic D: Link Text Boxes to Control Text Flow
- Lesson 7: Using Templates
- Topic A: Create a Document Using a Template
- Topic B: Create a Template
- Lesson 8: Using Mail Merge
- Topic A: The Mail Merge Features
- Topic B: Merge Envelopes and Labels
- Topic C: Create a Data Source Using Word
- Lesson 9: Using Macros
- Topic A: Automate Tasks Using Macros
- Topic B: Create a Macro
- Prerequisites & Certificates
Microsoft Word 2013 Level 1 or Equivalent Experience
Certificate of completion
- Cancellation Policy
Should you postpone or cancel your course you must give 5 business days notice.
- Map & Reviews
On Track Computer Training
[ View Provider's Profile ]
On Track New Location
609 Granville Street
Canada V7Y 1G6
We have not received any reviews specific to this course as yet, however here are some reviews of the training vendor.
Registration is fast, and will take approximately 3 minutes. There is no membership fee.
» You are also welcome to Make an Offer
In either case, our Make an Offer feature gives you the opportunity to name
your own price. Try it out, you might get lucky, just keep in mind it can
take up to 1 full business day to get a response!
This course is also scheduled on the following dates:
Not interested in this Course?
Tell us why:
This page has been viewed 8 times.