This two-day instructor-led course provides students with the knowledge and skills to create a fully functional Web application by using ASP.NET 3.5.
- Course Outline
This two-day course provides students with the knowledge and skills to create a fully functional Web application by using ASP.NET 3.5.
Module 1: Getting Started with ASP.NET 3.5
This module explains how to build and configure a simple ASP.NET application.
- Building Dynamic Web Pages with ASP.NET 3.5
- ASP.NET 3.5 Features
- Configuring ASP.NET Applications
- Creating an ASP.NET Application
- Configuring Session State
- Configuring Caching
- Explain how to create dynamic Web pages by using ASP.NET.
- Manage state, handle requests, and improve accessibility by using the features of ASP.NET.
- Configure an ASP.NET application by using .config files
This module explains how to implement a dynamic user interface by using ASP.NET controls.
- Consuming Controls to Interact with Users
- Creating Custom Controls
- Creating a User Interface by Using Web Server Controls in an ASP.NET Form
- Creating User Controls and Custom Server Controls
- Create a user interface on an ASP.NET page by using standard Web server controls.
- Create a user control and a custom server control and add them to an ASP.NET page.
This module explains how to display and manipulate data from any source in an ASP.NET application.
- Accessing Data by Using ADO.NET 3.5
- Accessing Data from Services
- Rendering Data in Web Controls
- Accessing Data from an XML File as a Data Source
- Consuming Data from a Web Service
- Displaying and Updating Data by Using Data-Bound Controls
- Access and manipulate data from different sources by using ADO.NET 3.5.
- Access and manipulate data from Windows Communication Foundation services or Web services.
- Present data to the user by placing data-bound controls on an ASP.NET page.
This module explains how to create pages that respond rapidly to user requests.
- Creating Partial Page Updates by Using AJAX
- Scripting Actions on the Web Client
- Implementing Partial Page Updates by Using AJAX Controls
- Accessing a Web Service by Using a Client-Side Script
- Improve page responsiveness by using the ASP.NET AJAX controls.
- Interact with the user, access services, and access the AJAX client-side library by using client scripts.
This module explains how to deploy a reliable, robust Web application to a Web server.
- Troubleshooting and Debugging ASP.NET Applications
- Deploying Completed ASP.NET Applications
- Debugging an ASP.NET Application
- Deploying an ASP.NET Application
- Find and eliminate bugs in an ASP.NET application.
- Deploy an ASP.NET application to a production Web server.
This module explains how to ensure that mobile device users can access all the functionality of a Web site.
- Rendering Pages According to Device Capabilities
- Creating Pages with Mobile Web Controls
- Adding a Mobile Web Form to Your Application
- Displaying Data by Using Mobile Web Controls
- Write pages that adapt to the capabilities of mobile devices.
- Utilize controls that adapt to the capabilities of mobile devices.
- Prerequisites & Certificates
Certificate of Completion
- Cancellation Policy
Cancellations or postponements received more than ten business days prior to the first day of the course will be fully refunded less a $75 processing fee. The cost of the course is payable, in full, for any cancellations or postponements received within ten business days, or less, prior to the first day of the course.
- Map & Reviews
Acend Corporate Learning
[ View Provider's Profile ]
ReviewsHere are some reviews of the training vendor.
This course has not yet been rated by one of our members.
If you have taken a course through this vendor please log into your account and leave feedback for this vendor. You will be helping ensure our members get directed to the best training facilities.
This course currently does not have any dates scheduled. Please call 1-877-313-8881 to enquire about future dates or scheduling a private, in house course for your team.
This page has been viewed 259 times.