To help you achieve better results and higher productivity, this workshop will introduce you to practical "how-to" techniques.
- Course Start Date: Nov. 21
- Location: Mississauga
- Time: 8:30 am - 4:30 pm (Note on end times)
- Duration: 1 day
08:30 AM - 04:30 PM
on the number or students and pace of the class.
It is important to allow for the class to run a little bit longer,
or finish a little sooner, than expected.
- Delivery Method(s):Instructor Led
- Seats Available: YES
- Category:Time Management Skills Training
that provides you with the quality training that
you have come to expect, and combines it with
flexible learning and a self paced environment.
For more information click here.
- Course Outline
Are you spending your time efficiently? More and more people are encountering stress, overwork, and the pressure of time constraints at work. Even the most organized person can sometimes feel overwhelmed and frustrated. Workloads seem impossible and chaotic and handling multiple assignments and demands from several people is the norm rather than the exception. It's no secret that highly successful people are those who have learned to control their days. Time is our most precious and important resource and the ability to manage it effectively is a critical factor to success in today's workplace. To help you achieve better results and higher productivity, this workshop will introduce you to practical "how-to" techniques.What You'll Learn
- Articulate clear goals
- Plan the most effective way to spend your time in order to meet your goals
- Prioritize and schedule important tasks and activities
- Use practical strategies to identify the best use of your time "in the moment"
- Evaluate the effectiveness of how you actually spent your time
- Managers, supervisors, section heads, and team leaders
- Secretaries, clerks, administrative and support staff
- Coordinators, assistant directors, payables and receivables clerks
- Purchasing officers, production personnel, sales and marketingrepresentatives
- Anyone who finds themselves juggling multiple tasks and deadlines
1. Identify Goals
- Importance of having clear goals
- Finding focus
- Articulating your goals
- Using the KUBA model to manage priorities
- Planning the most effective way to spend your time
- Scheduling time-specific and important activities
- Creating and prioritizing a To Do list
- Managing your workload
- Managing unscheduled demands
- Reducing the impact of interruptions
- Minimizing timewasters
- Evaluating your plan and its implementation
- Making adjustments to your plan
- Tips for success
- Prerequisites & Certificates
Certificate of Completion
- Cancellation Policy
We require 16 calendar days notice to reschedule or cancel any registration. Failure to provide the required notification will result in 100% charge of the course. If a student does not attend a scheduled course without prior notification it will result in full forfeiture of the funds and no reschedule will be allowed. Within the required notification period, only student substitutions will be permitted.
Reschedules are permitted at anytime with 16 or more calendar days notice. Enrollments must be rescheduled within six months of the cancel date or funds on account will be forfeited.
- Map & Reviews
[ View Provider's Profile ]
Global Knowledge Mississauga
30 Eglinton Avenue West
Canada L5R 3E7
Registration is fast, and will take approximately 3 minutes. There is no membership fee.
» You are also welcome to Make an Offer
In either case, our Make an Offer feature gives you the opportunity to name
your own price. Try it out, you might get lucky, just keep in mind it can
take up to 1 full business day to get a response!
This course is also scheduled on the following dates:
Not interested in this Course?
Tell us why:
This page has been viewed 49 times.