LessonsIn this course you will learn how to: Identify which testing processes best suit your needs; Execute a successful User Experience test; Analyze testing results; Make recommendations based on findings.
- What is usability?
- Why is usability important?
- What role does user experience testing play in the design and development process?
- The Ideal Process
- Exploratory research
- Expert review
- Benchmark metrics
- Summative testing
- Choosing user experience testing techniques
- User research (interviews and surveys)
- Task analysis
- Card sorting
- Formal lab testing
- Competitive benchmarking
- Remote testing
- Web metrics
- Market research
- Focus groups
- Executing User Experience Testing
- Researching users
- Defining goals for user experience testing
- Designing tasks to capture meaningful data
- Gathering resources and preparing the facility
- Capturing data through technology (software and hardware)
- Capturing data through observation
- Performing a post-test interview
- Data Analysis and Reporting
- Effective, efficient, engaging, error tolerant
- Data tagging and metrics
- Results, findings, conclusions and recommendations
- Presenting findings and recommendations
- Determining return on investment (ROI)
- Considerations for Types of Testing
- Desktop apps and websites
- Mobile apps and websites
- Graphical User Interface (GUI)
- Introduction to designing for accessibility
Eliquo Training and Development Inc. will make every attempt to be flexible in regards to class cancellations and rescheduling. In an attempt to make sure that everyone enjoys a consistent training experience, Eliquo offers the following cancellation policy: Any student cancellation that occurs a minimum of six (6) business days prior to a scheduled class is eligible for a full class credit or a 100% refund on the cost of the class. Due to scheduling logistics, if you cancel or re-schedule a registration within five (5) business days of the course date, payment is due in full at that time and will be held as a credit towards a re-scheduled date or a future course booking. Course credits are valid for 12 months from the date of the original class booking. All cancellations and rescheduling must be in writing and sent either by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by fax to 647.258.9319. Verbal communication of a cancellation will not meet our refund requirements. In the event that a class is cancelled due to insufficient enrollment, your full registration fee will be refunded or you can reserve a seat in the next available class. You will be notified of a class cancellation at least five (5) business days in advance of the scheduled class. Eliquo Training and Development Inc. reserves the right to postpone or cancel a class at any time, in which case the refund and rescheduling policy would apply. Eliquo Training and Development Inc. is not liable for any travel expenses incurred by the student, even in the event of a cancellation.
185 Somerset St West. Suite 312