In this course, you will gain the knowledge needed to prepare for and achieve both TOGAF 9.1 Level 1 certification, known as TOGAF 9.1 Foundation, and TOGAF Level 2 certification, known as TOGAF 9.1 Certified.
- Course Start Date: Aug. 20
- Location: Virtual
- Time: 8:30 am - 4:30 pm (Note on end times)
- Duration: 4 days
08:30 AM - 04:30 PM
on the number or students and pace of the class.
It is important to allow for the class to run a little bit longer,
or finish a little sooner, than expected.
- Delivery Method(s):Virtual Instructor Led
- Discount Seats Available:2
- Category:TOGAF Training
that provides you with the quality training that
you have come to expect, and combines it with
flexible learning and a self paced environment.
For more information click here.
- Course Outline
TOGAF, an Open Group standard, is a proven enterprise architecture methodology and framework used by the world's leading organizations to improve business efficiency. TOGAF helps practitioners avoid being locked into proprietary methods, utilize resources more efficiently and effectively, and realize a greater return on investment. TOGAF is an industry-standard architecture framework that may be used freely by your organization to develop an information systems architecture.
In this course, you will gain the knowledge needed to prepare for and achieve both TOGAF 9.1 Level 1 certification, known as TOGAF 9.1 Foundation, and TOGAF Level 2 certification, known as TOGAF 9.1 Certified. You will learn the technology, structure, and concepts of TOGAF 9.1. In addition to gaining the knowledge and comprehension of TOGAF 9.1, you will learn to analyze and apply this knowledge.Certification Exam:
During the course, you will receive a voucher allowing you to schedule the TOGAF 9.1 Level 1 and Level 2 certification exam. You will schedule the exams through a Prometric Test Center of your choice. The TOGAF 9.1 Level 1 certification exam is a 60-minute closed book exam. The TOGAF Level 2 certification exam is a 90-minute open book exam. You must pass the exams to achieve certification.What You'll Learn
- Architecture Development Method (ADM) phases in the development of anenterprise architecture
- Architecture Governance in development of an enterprise architecture
- TOGAF Architecture Content Framework
- Building Blocks concept
- Stakeholder Management Technique
- TOGAF Content Metamodel
- TOGAF recommended techniques when developing an enterprise architecture
- TOGAF Technical Reference Model and how to customize it to meet anorganization's needs
- Integrated Information Infrastructure Reference Model
- Key deliverables of the ADM cycle
- Partition an enterprise architecture to meet the specific needs of anorganization
- Architecture Repository
- Apply iteration and different levels of architecture with the ADM
- Adapt the ADM for security
- SOA as a style of architecture
- Architecture maturity models in developing an enterprise architecture
- Architecture Skills Framework and how to apply it within an organization
- Individuals who require a deeper understanding of TOGAF 9.1
- Professionals who are working in an organization where TOGAF 9.1 has beenadopted
- Architects who will be responsible for developing architecture artifacts
- Architects who wish to introduce TOGAF 9.1 into an architecture practiceand who want to achieve a recognized qualification to demonstrate their detailedknowledge of TOGAF 9.1
2. The TOGAF 9 Components
3. Architecture Development Method
4. The Enterprise Continuum
5. The Architecture Repository
6. The Architecture Content Framework
7. The Architecture Content Metamodel
8. The Preliminary Phase
9. Architecture Governance
10. Business Scenarios
11. Stakeholder Management
12. Architecture Views and Viewpoints
13. Building Blocks and the ADM
14. Architecture Implementation Support Techniques
15. Phase A: Architecture Vision
16. Phase B: Business Architecture
Catalogs, Diagrams, and Matrices17. Phase C: Information Systems Architectures
- Data Architecture
- Catalogs, Matrices, and Diagrams
- Applications Architecture
- Catalogs, Matrices, and Diagrams
19. Foundation Architecture
20. Phase D: Technology Architecture
- Catalogs, Matrices and Diagrams
22. Phase E: Opportunities and Solutions
23. Phase F: Migration Planning
24. Phase G: Implementation Governance
25. Phase H: Architecture Change Management
26. ADM Requirements Management
27. Architecture Partitioning
28. Guidelines for Adapting the ADM:
- Iteration and Levels
30. Architecture Skills Framework
31. Case study
- Prerequisites & Certificates
Certificate of Completion
- Cancellation Policy
We require 16 calendar days notice to reschedule or cancel any registration. Failure to provide the required notification will result in 100% charge of the course. If a student does not attend a scheduled course without prior notification it will result in full forfeiture of the funds and no reschedule will be allowed. Within the required notification period, only student substitutions will be permitted.
Reschedules are permitted at anytime with 16 or more calendar days notice. Enrollments must be rescheduled within six months of the cancel date or funds on account will be forfeited.
- Map & Reviews
[ View Provider's Profile ]
your city, your province
your country .
Registration is fast, and will take approximately 3 minutes. There is no membership fee.
» You are also welcome to Make an Offer
In either case, our Make an Offer feature gives you the opportunity to name
your own price. Try it out, you might get lucky, just keep in mind it can
take up to 1 full business day to get a response!
This course is also scheduled on the following dates:
Not interested in this Course?
Tell us why:
This page has been viewed 202 times.