This Integrated Executive Selling workshop looks at "value based" sales strategies instead those based on price selling or discounting. The goal of this workshop is to aid you as the salesperson to identify and integrate your unique value proposition into every customer-buying cycle. Without the ability to define and demonstrate value, the only option left is to differentiate your product, service or solution with price. Yet defining value for most sales people is a very difficult challenge.
This workshop is designed to first walk you through the steps of identifying and defining you and your organization's value drivers, how they can be aligned with the client needs effectively, and how to position them in a manner that considers the financial metrics that key decision makers would use in their decision-making process. This workshop is ideally suited for participants who are currently in sales roles or who have completed other modules in the Sales Boot Camp program listed below.
This workshop has a maximum seating limit of 16 participants.
Who should attend:
This program is a valuable tool for salespeople wish to deal more effectively with key decision-makers.Â
Topics covered in this workshop include:
- Defining the client's pain,
- The organizational buying cycle,
- Recognizing and defining buyer need,
- The buyer's decision-making process and buying influences,
- Engaging the buyer's vision to advance the sale,
- Financial metrics for non-financial salespeople,
- The mind of the executive,
- Making the executive call.
Learning outcomes for this workshop include:
- Demonstrate awareness of the client-buying cycle and the influence it has on the selling cycle,
- Identify selling strategies that can assess, evaluate and deal with complex selling situations,
- Understand the financial metrics that can be used in proposals or presentations to key decision makers,
- Engage the decision maker to define the situation, identify the critical needs and to propose the ideal solution,
- Define your business or personal value in a manner that manages the internal and external influences that can affect it,
- Demonstrate ethical, legal, and socially acceptable behavior in professional selling situations.
Cancellations made 21 or more days prior to the scheduled workshop date are subject to a $100 per person per day (plus tax) administration fee. For cancellations made between 3 and 20 days prior, participant and event substitutions are allowed (subject to availability).
Gaski Training Centre
7181 Woodbine Ave, Suite 103