True leaders are more than simply managers and supervisors, they are in effect "people leaders." By understanding how individuals think and feel, by knowing personal work preferences and that of how individual motivations play a role in building fully engaged performance teams, you as a true leader can earn real respect, trust and the ability to inspire individuals to be at their best.
Building effective teamwork, collaboration and staff engagement requires more than followers who blindly do what you want them to do. Instead, for active engagement and collaboration to emerge, each individual on the team must strive toward a shared goal (or task) for which they hold themselves mutually accountable for.
This Teamwork, Collaboration and Engagement workshop will help you transform your team from being a group of people who work together, into a team of people who share a high degree of interdependence geared towards the achievement of a common goal. You will learn how to build and support team members who are deeply committed to each other's personal growth and success and to the organization's goals.
Who should attend:
This program is a valuable tool for those looking to build or improve the level of teamwork and collaboration within an organization.
Topics covered in this workshop include:
- 4 Stages to Building Performance Teams,
- Supporting Teamwork and Collaboration,
- Foster Team Trust,
- Using Team Ground Rules,
- The Stages of Team Formation,
- Teams and Problem Solving,
- Measuring Team Performance.
Learning outcomes for this workshop include:
- Discover new methods to enhance team effectiveness and produce positive solutions to team and organizational challenges,
- Explore ways to build team motivation and revitalize individual commitment,
- Apply the appropriate tools and resources that instill team cohesiveness and build team trust,
- Recognize how a leader's actions and behaviors either add to or detract from effective teamwork and collaboration,
- Understand the role and value of team leadership in achieving business results,
- Build team goals that support the organizational vision,
- Support the team toward corrective problem-solving and dealing with conflicting or difficult situations.
Cancellations made 21 or more days prior to the scheduled workshop date are subject to a $100 per person per day (plus tax) administration fee. For cancellations made between 3 and 20 days prior, participant and event substitutions are allowed (subject to availability).
Gaski Training Centre
7181 Woodbine Ave, Suite 103