The SMARTER Goal Setting workshop explores the single biggest key to attaining success in your business, professional or personal world today, and how to set and act upon effective goals. Organizations, businesses and individuals that use goal setting strategies consistently achieved stunning results - at the same time, those who do not, often face hardship, pain and constant struggles. Studies today reveal that the small percentage of people that regularly (and properly) set goals tended to achieve the vast majority of success. This pattern is demonstrated across cultures, belief systems and all educational levels - it is the key to enjoying a rewarding and positive personal and professional world.
SMARTER Goal Setting helps you to realize that the best things do not happen by accident, they are planned. It takes a sense of purpose, a clarity of vision and sincere preparation to bring your goals closer. In this workshop you will create your own "Personal Development Plan" or personal strategic plan that will act as your blueprint to help re-invigorate your passion and help you move toward your goal.
SMARTER Goal Setting will take you step-by-step through the goal setting process, common traps and how to avoid them and the strategies you can use to keep your thoughts and actions focused on the right path. This workshop will literally change how you think, feel and act within the world around you. It will guide you to a clear understanding of what needs to be done in order for you to come closer to your goals today.
Who should attend:
This program is a valuable tool for those looking to learn how to set, act on and continuously support personal and professional goal setting.
Topics covered in this workshop include:
- SMARTER goal setting,
- 6 key competencies of highly successful people,
- Personal SWOT analysis,
- Goal setting barriers and strategies to overcome them,
- Belief systems that support goal setting,
- Personal motivation,
- Personal and professional development plans,
- The value of a coach (support network) to goal setting,
- Vision and values analysis.
Learning outcomes for this workshop include:
- Applying goal setting strategies to overcome the obstacles preventing success,
- Determining your key values to support your goals,
- Applying self-motivation strategies to keep you moving toward your goals,
- Recognizing the role and impact of your thoughts on reaching your goals,
- Creating and supporting your personal development plan,
- Managing your self-talk in a positive manner to support results.
Cancellations made 21 or more days prior to the scheduled workshop date are subject to a $100 per person per day (plus tax) administration fee. For cancellations made between 3 and 20 days prior, participant and event substitutions are allowed (subject to availability).
Gaski Training Centre
7181 Woodbine Ave, Suite 103