LessonsGet helpful tools and techniques.
Even if you meet every deadline and hit every budget figure, if the end product doesn't meet quality standards, you have not had a successful project. This short course will help you learn to focus on the quality of project deliverables as well as the quality of project processes. You'll explore tools and techniques that can be integrated into any project plan to ensure that both product and process meet requirements.
This is a virtual short course, specially designed to give you a quick, convenient way to earn PMI PDUs or concentrate on a specialized topic. This course is also part of our PMPÂ® Renewal Program.What You'll Learn
- How to utilize quality management processes, tools, and metrics
- Determine appropriate quality standards for your project
- How to reduce likelihood of project failure and costly rework
- Techniques to increase project productivity and cost savings
- Leverage industry quality standards on projects
- Tools to help identify root causes of problems
- How to manage stakeholder expectations
PMP-certified project managers, IT project managers, project coordinators, project analysts, project leaders, senior project managers, team leaders, product managers, program managers, project sponsors, and project team members who want to continue to develop their skills and renew their PMP certification.
1. Quality Foundation
- Definition of quality
- Cost of quality
- Identify quality requirements
- Determine appropriate quality metrics
- Get stakeholder buy-in
- Create quality checklists
- Determine cost/benefit of quality effort
- Report quality status
- Inspections, walkthroughs, and reviews
- Measuring quality
- Implement quality improvements
- Managing change
We require 16 calendar days notice to reschedule or cancel any registration. Failure to provide the required notification will result in 100% charge of the course. If a student does not attend a scheduled course without prior notification it will result in full forfeiture of the funds and no reschedule will be allowed. Within the required notification period, only student substitutions will be permitted. Reschedules are permitted at anytime with 16 or more calendar days notice. Enrollments must be rescheduled within six months of the cancel date or funds on account will be forfeited.
your city, your province