LessonsThe Managing Change Today workshop explores the essential concepts for individuals, managers and leaders to successfully deal with change within their organization, business or personal world. This workshop considers the impact of change on the organization, the individual, the team, and the management group from both an incremental change and a deep change perspective. The primary goal is to enable you to effectively deal with the complex relationships that result when change happens around us.
This workshop also explores the reason and necessity for change, the implications of change, mobilizing others to support change, and how to build change capacity within yourself and your organization to deal with future change. In addition it looks at why most people struggle with change and it provides several strategies to help you and the people around you to overcome the obstacles in dealing with change.
Who should attend:
This program is a valuable tool for those looking to quickly and effectively manage change in their environment through a fast-paced skills development program.
Topics covered in this workshop include:
- Â Â Â Incremental Change versus Deep Change,
- Â Â Â Engaging in Personal Change,
- Â Â Â Facilitating Organizational Change,
- Â Â Â Capitalizing on Change,
- Â Â Â Mobilizing Support for Change,
- Â Â Â Building Organizational Change Capacity.
- Â Â Â Become aware of the impact that change has on people and process,
- Â Â Â Identify the strategies to assess, evaluate and deal with complex change situations that arise in business and personal environments,
- Â Â Â Engage in strategies that effectively deal with change,
- Â Â Â Apply the appropriate level of influence over the forces against change to overcome natural resistance,
- Â Â Â Establish a grounded personal ethic when dealing with change and the impact it has on others,
- Â Â Â Demonstrate ethical, legal, and socially acceptable behaviour in change situations.
Cancellations made 21 or more days prior to the scheduled workshop date are subject to a $100 per person per day (plus tax) administration fee. For cancellations made between 3 and 20 days prior, participant and event substitutions are allowed (subject to availability).
Gaski Training Centre
7181 Woodbine Ave, Suite 103