LessonsThis workshop covers the essential components of effective business communication strategies for interacting with people at all levels within an organization (peers, supervisors, direct reports, and other stakeholders). The dynamic format combines in-depth lectures, extensive participant interaction and small-group discussion designed to transfer the knowledge and skills necessary to communicate with people effectively in real world situations. This program also looks at the four most common communication problems and how to avoid them.
This workshop will introduce the necessary concepts for understanding interpersonal communication while encouraging participants to examine their own self-concepts and how they can interfere with the development of positive relationships. The goal of this program is to address the critical communication skills necessary to get the job done in the most efficient and effective manner possible. It is ideal for those wanting to improve their communication skills in an environment where they can quickly and efficiently learn to apply the skills to achieve immediate business results.
Who should attend:
This program is a valuable tool for those looking to quickly and effectively improve their Business Communication Skills through a fast-paced high-focused skills development program.
Topics covered in this workshop include:
- Â Â Â Principles of effective interpersonal business communication,
- Â Â Â Active listening and feedback,
- Â Â Â Asking precise questions,
- Â Â Â Verbal and non-verbal communication,
- Â Â Â Business communication email,
- Â Â Â Communication and culture.
- Â Â Â Demonstrating an awareness of personal communication styles and its impact on others,
- Â Â Â Applying both verbal and non-verbal strategies to enhance personal interactions,
- Â Â Â Applying communication strategies that can influence and motivate others,
- Â Â Â Recognizing the effect that culture plays in interpersonal communication,
- Â Â Â Utilizing the principles of effective email communication.
Cancellations made 21 or more days prior to the scheduled workshop date are subject to a $100 per person per day (plus tax) administration fee. For cancellations made between 3 and 20 days prior, participant and event substitutions are allowed (subject to availability).
Gaski Training Centre
7181 Woodbine Ave, Suite 103