LessonsThe Stress Management Strategies workshop is a one-day training program designed to help you understand that even though life can be very stressful, there are ways to manage it.
No matter where you turn today there is evidence that you are experiencing stress.Â Whether it is in your personal or professional life, stress presents itself very differently for everyone and as sure as the sun will rise tomorrow, every day brings new events and new stressors.
This Stress Management Strategies workshop will enable you to better understand the effects of stress. You will then begin the journey of discovering effective coping techniques to create a bigger and brighter future.
Who should attend:
This program is a valuable tool for those looking to learn how to inspire, coach and support others towards achieving their goals.
Topics covered in this workshop include:
- Â Â Â Recognizing how vulnerable you are to stress,
- Â Â Â Managing your stress,
- Â Â Â Signs and symptoms of stress,
- Â Â Â Tips for dealing with stress,
- Â Â Â Simple coping strategies,
- Â Â Â Gear shifting strategies.
- Â Â Â Identifying your stressors,
- Â Â Â Developing a coping strategy that works for you,
- Â Â Â Understanding how to take control,
- Â Â Â Using your Anti Stress Kit.
Cancellations made 21 or more days prior to the scheduled workshop date are subject to a $100 per person per day (plus tax) administration fee. For cancellations made between 3 and 20 days prior, participant and event substitutions are allowed (subject to availability).
Gaski Training Centre
7181 Woodbine Ave, Suite 103