LessonsTime Management Today is about personal change. Your time is extremely important and there's never enough time to do everything. In today's hectic world it's important to continually raise your personal productivity bar. Your career, sense of satisfaction and overall life success, depend on your ability to become more efficient and skillful at managing time.
Since we can't really manage time - it moves on regardless of what we do, the idea of managing time is really about self-management. Your current self-management habits may be the greatest obstacle to achieving your highest level of personal productivity. In this workshop, you will learn how to make choices and set priorities that take control of your time, work and life. The goal is to help you achieve personal and professional success through effective self-management.
This workshop provides you with a set of proven time management strategies, tips and tools that will help you make the best decisions for using your time. The end result will ultimately lead you to become more effective in all areas of life. The simple, practical and proven skills and techniques that you learn, can be used immediately in your personal and professional world.
Who should attend:
This program is a valuable tool for those looking to quickly and effectively improve their Time Management Skills through a fast-paced high-focused skills development program.
This workshop is ideal if you have a tendency to:
- Â Â Â Miss deadlines,
- Â Â Â Work without setting proper priorities,
- Â Â Â Feel stressed about your time,
- Â Â Â Work inefficiently,
- Â Â Â Lose too much time on small tasks,
- Â Â Â Eliminate time-wasting activities,
- Â Â Â Not get the most out of life (business and personal).
- Â Â Â Activity planning guide,
- Â Â Â Behavioural styles that influence the way you manage your time,
- Â Â Â How to create and prioritize high-value goals,
- Â Â Â Strategies for aligning daily activities in support of goals,
- Â Â Â Best Practice for leveraging time to achieve your goals,
- Â Â Â Using transition time to advantage,
- Â Â Â Technology tools (on-line, etc.) for today.
- Â Â Â Work with a sense of purpose and focus on the most important tasks,
- Â Â Â Positively manage time (people) interruptions,
- Â Â Â Make better decisions to advance personal and organizational goals,
- Â Â Â Deal effectively with procrastination,
- Â Â Â Reduce personal stress,
- Â Â Â Set-long and short-term goals using the SMART formula,
- Â Â Â Establish daily priorities,
- Â Â Â Learn simplicity - how less can be more,
- Â Â Â Understand the modern (on-line) tools available to manage time.
Cancellations made 21 or more days prior to the scheduled workshop date are subject to a $100 per person per day (plus tax) administration fee. For cancellations made between 3 and 20 days prior, participant and event substitutions are allowed (subject to availability).
Gaski Training Centre
7181 Woodbine Ave, Suite 103