LessonsPower Presentation Skills is an intensive two-day program that helps you deliver important (business, sales, training, executive, or social) presentations successfully. This workshop provides a unique learning experience in a highly supportive environment that allows you to quickly build confidence through practical experience. You will enhance your presentation effectiveness by learning the skills and techniques to make messages clear, interesting, powerful and effective to audiences of all sizes. You will learn the art of presenting, including presentation structure and flow, persuasion techniques, and handling difficult questions. You will also learn how to handle stage fright and discover how you can redirect some anxiety to work to your benefit.
This program includes individual review, videotaping and coaching. You will have the opportunity to prepare and deliver three short presentations (approximately 5-8 minutes each) over the course of the two days. Each presentation will be videotaped and provided to the participant as a computer file, allowing you to review your presentation style and consider strategies to polish and refine it. This program also includes an extensive opportunity for practice, individual and group feedback, and a Power Presentation Skills workbook that includes all of the essential presentation components, tips and techniques discussed.
This workshop has a maximum seating limit of 10 participants.
Who should attend:
This program is a valuable tool for those looking to quickly and effectively improve their presentation skill. It is suitable for all levels of presenters, including salespeople, managers, business leaders, general staff, spokespersons, and community leaders.
Topics covered in this workshop include:
- Â Â Â Engaging your audience (building audience rapport and influence),
- Â Â Â Preparation strategies (defining your purpose),
- Â Â Â Power impact techniques (using confident body language),
- Â Â Â Impact design concepts (building a meaningful message, design, and images),
- Â Â Â Power delivery strategies (speaking with confidence),
- Â Â Â Adult communication concepts (adult learning styles),
- Â Â Â Personal style (charisma, presence, dynamism and dealing with nervousness),
- Â Â Â Self-perception (how others see you),
- Â Â Â Handling questions (including difficult questions),
- Â Â Â Developing spontaneity (including thinking on your feet).
- Â Â Â Taking control of your nerves when speaking in public,
- Â Â Â Developing a confident and persuasive personal delivery style,
- Â Â Â Applying body language strategies to build rapport with your audience,
- Â Â Â Using techniques that ensure your key message is clearly understood,
- Â Â Â Knowing how to plan and structure your presentations for maximum impact,
- Â Â Â Knowing how to use powerful interactive techniques to control your audience.
Cancellations made 21 or more days prior to the scheduled workshop date are subject to a $100 per person per day (plus tax) administration fee. For cancellations made between 3 and 20 days prior, participant and event substitutions are allowed (subject to availability).
Gaski Training Centre
7181 Woodbine Ave, Suite 103