LessonsThis Supervisory Leadership Skills workshop covers the essential components to become effective supervisors, team leaders and managers. It is designed for those who must interact with people at all levels within an organization (peers, supervisors, direct reports, and other stakeholders). The dynamic format combines in-depth lectures, extensive participant interaction and small-group coaching to transfer the knowledge and skills necessary to effectively deal with real world situations.
In addition, this program will look at how supervisors and managers can effectively deal with the various situations that arise between their staff and within their teams. By providing participants with the conceptual framework, self-awareness and team development skills necessary, they will be able to develop and to successfully lead higher performing cohesive teams. This workshop is ideal for team-leaders, new supervisors and managers or for anyone wishing to move into a management role.
This program looks to address the critical skills to get the job done in the most efficient and effective manner possible. This fast-paced experiential workshop is ideal for those wanting to improve skills in an environment where they can quickly and efficiently learn to apply the skills to achieve immediate business results.
Topics covered in this workshop include:
- Â Â Â Building a framework for performance teams,
- Â Â Â Teamwork and communication,
- Â Â Â The Performance Management Process (PMP) and the supervisor-manager,
- Â Â Â Basic skills for coaching, motivation and influence staff,
- Â Â Â Teamwork and collaboration.
- Â Â Â Demonstrating an awareness of how our personal style impacts others,
- Â Â Â Applying influence strategies to motivate others,
- Â Â Â Determining the appropriate strategy to use to improve interaction and results during conflict situations,
- Â Â Â Applying human behavior concepts to deal effectively with staff,
- Â Â Â Recognizing the role and impact of culture on human interaction,
- Â Â Â Effectively managing peers, colleagues and subordinates to achieve results.
This program is a valuable tool for those looking to quickly and effectively improve their Team Leader, Manager and Supervisory Skills through a fast-paced high-focused skills development program.
Cancellations made 21 or more days prior to the scheduled workshop date are subject to a $100 per person per day (plus tax) administration fee. For cancellations made between 3 and 20 days prior, participant and event substitutions are allowed (subject to availability).
Gaski Training Centre
7181 Woodbine Ave, Suite 103