This course is designed for experienced Outlook users who need to customize their Outlook environment, calendar, and email messages and who wish to track, share, assign, and locate various Outlook items.
- Course Start Date: Jul. 12
- Location: Winnipeg
- Time: 8:30 am - 4:00 pm (Note on end times)
- Duration: 1 Day
on the number or students and pace of the class.
It is important to allow for the class to run a little bit longer,
or finish a little sooner, than expected.
- Delivery Method(s):Instructor Led
- Discount Seats Available:2
- Category:Microsoft Outlook training seminars
that provides you with the quality training that
you have come to expect, and combines it with
flexible learning and a self paced environment.
For more information click here.
- Course Outline
This course explores time saving features in Outlook, Microsoft Word features that you can use when creating Outlook items available in Outlook 2010
Section 1: Organizing Your E-Mail
- Lesson 1.1: managing Folders
- Lesson 1.2: Using the Favorites List
- Lesson 1.3: Using Search Folders
- Lesson 1.4: Searching in Outlook
- Lesson 2.1: using Rules and Cleanup Tools
- Lesson 2.2: using Quick Steps
- Lesson 2.3: Configuring Categories
- Lesson 2.4: Managing Junk Mail
- esson 3.1: Set Basic Text Tools
- Lesson 3.2: Formatting Text
- Lesson 3.3: Applying Advanced Text Effects
- Lesson 3.4: Formatting Paragraphs
- Lesson 3.5: Adding Word Elements, Table, Pictures, ClipArt, Screenshots and Shapes
- Lesson 3.6: Adding Word Elements, Text Boxes, WordArt, SmartArt and Charts
- Prerequisites & Certificates
This course assumes the user understands the basics of using a Windows-based computer. You should be comfortable using the keyboard, mouse, and Start menu. Understanding and experience with printing and using a Web browser is an asset. Experience using Outlook's basic Objects, E-mail, Calendar, Folders, Tasks etc...is required either through work experience or by taking Outlook 2010 Level 1; offered by Presidio Learning Center
Certificate of Completion
- Cancellation Policy
Cancellation Policy & Satisfaction Guarantee
You may cancel or reschedule your registration without penalty up to 5 business days before your class date.
ASAP Training Ltd. is located at 950 - 167 Lombard Avenue, in Exchange District. A training manual is provided. We encourage all students to bring in a USB stick for student files as we no longer hand out course files on a CD.
ASAP Training Ltd. is located in the picturesque downtown Exchange District at 950-167 Lombard Avenue, in the Grain Exchange Building, you can access the building from Rorie Street and Lombard Avenue.
Class Times and Other Details
ASAP Training Ltd. classes begin promptly at 8:30 am and end around 4:00 pm. Our doors open at 8:00 am. Coffee and tea are provided for students. We have a kitchen with a microwave and refrigerator available for student use if they wish to bring their own lunch. Lunch break is one hour from approximately 11:30 to 12:30. A telephone and sitting area are available for student use. Our office is a non-smoking facility and is wheelchair accessible.
There are many restaurants available within walking distance of the school.
For your convenience, we have also provided a map of the available Parking Lots in proximity to the Grain Exchange Building, indoor and outdoor parking.
- Map & Reviews
[ View Provider's Profile ]
ASAP - New Location
950 167 Lombard Avenue
Canada R3B 0V3
Registration is fast, and will take approximately 3 minutes. There is no membership fee.
» You are also welcome to Make an Offer
In either case, our Make an Offer feature gives you the opportunity to name
your own price. Try it out, you might get lucky, just keep in mind it can
take up to 1 full business day to get a response!
This course is also scheduled on the following dates:
Not interested in this Course?
Tell us why:
This page has been viewed 2 times.