You will customize the PowerPoint interface to suit your requirements and use the new and enhanced features to create dynamic and visually appealing presentations. You will then finalize a presentation and secure it to authenticate its validity.
- Course Outline
You will enhance your presentation with features that will transform it into a powerful means of communication. You will customize the PowerPoint interface to suit your requirements and use the new and enhanced features to create dynamic and visually appealing presentations. You will then finalize a presentation and secure it to authenticate its validity.
Lesson 1: Customizing the PowerPoint Environment
- Topic 1A: Customize the Quick Access Toolbar
- Topic 1B: Personalize the PowerPoint Interface
- Topic 1C: Customize Save Options
- Topic 1D: Apply Advanced Customization Options
Lesson 2: Customizing a Design Template
- Topic 2A: Set Up a Slide Master
- Topic 2B: Customize Slide Layouts
- Topic 2C: Create Custom Themes
- Topic 2D: Add Headers and Footers
- Topic 2E: Modify the Notes Master
- Topic 2F: Modify the Handout Master
Lesson 3: Adding Diagrams to a Presentation
- Topic 3A: Create Diagrams
- Topic 3B: Modify Diagrams
Lesson 4: Adding Special Effects to Presentations
- Topic 4A: Add Multimedia Elements
- Topic 4B: Customize Slide Component Animation
Lesson 5: Customizing a Slide Show Presentation
- Topic 5A: Set Up a Custom Show
- Topic 5B: Annotate a Presentation
- Topic 5C: Create a Presenter-Independent Slide Show
- Topic 5D: Set Up a Slide Show to Repeat Automatically
Lesson 6: Collaborating on a Presentation
- Topic 6A: Review a Presentation
- Topic 6B: Publish Slides to a Slide Library
- Topic 6C: Share a Presentation
Lesson 7: Securing and Distributing a Presentation
- Topic 7A: Secure Presentations
- Topic 7B: Package a Presentation
- Topic 7C: Publish a Presentation as a Web Page
- Prerequisites & Certificates
PowerPoint 2007 Level 1
Certificate of Completion
- Cancellation Policy
Compuease Cancellation Policy
We at Compuease work hard to arrange our schedules around your needs. Last minute cancellations put additional strain on our schedules and therefore we have the following Cancellation Policy for our Public Classes. You may cancel or reschedule a registration at any time up to 10 business days before the class without penalty. Canceling or rescheduling a registration within 10 business days requires full payment of the course fee. You are welcome to transfer your seat in a class to another individual at any time before the class.
- Map & Reviews
[ View Provider's Profile ]
ReviewsHere are some reviews of the training vendor.
This course has not yet been rated by one of our members.
If you have taken a course through this vendor please log into your account and leave feedback for this vendor. You will be helping ensure our members get directed to the best training facilities.
This course currently does not have any dates scheduled. Please call 1-877-313-8881 to enquire about future dates or scheduling a private, in house course for your team.
This page has been viewed 883 times.