The philosophy behind these courses is to work smarter, not harder! Build forms for others to use that contain graphics / company logos, check boxes, drop down lists, and buttons that link to macros you've made for them.
- Course Outline
The philosophy behind these courses is to work smarter, not harder! Build forms for others to use that contain graphics / company logos, check boxes, drop down lists, and buttons that link to macros you've made for them. Lock these forms to prevent them from destroying formulae that should remain fixed, and save them in the Templates folder for everyone to use! Learn more about Excel functions and how, for example, traditionally you may specify a loan / lease total, interest rate, and term to calculate a payment amount, but what if you only know how much you can afford / budget for the payment? Well, Excel can calculate backwards for you! Learn more functions, perform a "what-if" analysis on data, and automate repetitive tasks with macros. Be sure you meet the prerequisites for this one!
- Financial Functions
- Lookup and Reference Functions
- Database Functions (Dsum, Dmax, Dmin and Dcount)
- Formula Auditing
Scenarios and Goal Seek
- Creating Scenarios
- Scenario Summary and Pivot Table Reports
- Using Goal Seek
- Adding, Moving and Sizing Logos
- Using Text Boxes
- Using Drawing Tools
Templates and Protection
- Creating a Template
- Using Protection to Prevent Changes to Cells
- Hiding Worksheets
- Creating a Macro for a Repetative Task
- Running Macros
- Assigning a Macro to a Toolbar or Menu
- Using Form Controls
- Customizing Forms
- Control Properties
- Assigning a Macro to a Form Button
- Prerequisites & Certificates
Microsoft Excel Level 2 or equivalent knowledge
Certificate of Participation
- Cancellation Policy
A full 5 business days notice is required to change or cancel any course date.
Once payment has been received, a credit will be held in your account if we have received sufficient notice of your cancellation or date change (we do not provide refunds). If insufficient notice is received, the entire fee or Tickets for that course date will be charged.
There is no charge for substitutions. If you cannot attend your course and cannot provide the 3 business days notice, you can send someone else in your place with no penalty.
If you cannot provide 5 business days notice of cancellation, you may take the course at a later date at no further charge with the following conditions.
1. You must take the course within 6 months of the original course date (no exceptions). After that time, the full course fee will be charged again.
2. Registration is on a stand-by basis only. If the course date you select becomes fully booked you will be asked to choose another date, which must be within 6 months of the original course date.
3. If you need to change or cancel your free re-take course, we must receive a full 5 business days notice of the change. If insufficient notice is received, this offer no longer applies and the full course fee will be charged again, should you choose to book another date.
4. This course is not transferable to another person. It must be taken by the same person who was scheduled for the original course.
5. This offer applies to the same course only (same software program, same course level and the same software version as was originally booked).
- Map & Reviews
Excel Training Toronto
[ View Provider's Profile ]
We have not received any reviews specific to this course as yet, however here are some reviews of the training vendor.
This course currently does not have any dates scheduled. Please call 1-877-313-8881 to enquire about future dates or scheduling a private, in house course for your team.
This page has been viewed 501 times.