This course continues the COBOL Programming Course with more advanced operations in the COBOL language.
- Course Outline
This hands-on course provides the necessary knowledge to write structured COBOL programs. Case studies and hands-on exercises ensure an effective learning experience. It is intended for intermediate level or experienced programmer/analysts and system analysts who desire to explore more advanced features of the language.
After taking this course, you will:
- Understand the components used for compiling and linking COBOL programs.
- Be able to develop COBOL programs that manage various types of files.
- Be able to code COBOL programs that communicate with other programs.
- Be able to code COBOL programs that search and process data within multi-dimensional tables.
- Be able to use some of the more advanced features of the language.
- Prerequisites & Certificates
The student should have completed Information Balance's "COBOL Programming Workshop" or have a minimum of 6 months of COBOL industry experience.
- Cancellation Policy
Up to the 11th business day prior to class, a registration may be cancelled or rescheduled without charge. Thereafter the full course fee will be invoiced whether it's a cancelled or rescheduled. In which case a reschedule credit, valid for 1 year, will be issued. Substitutions may be made at any time prior to the start of the course.
- Map & Reviews
[ View Provider's Profile ]
This course has not yet been rated by one of our members.
If you have taken a course through this vendor please log into your account and leave feedback for this vendor. You will be helping ensure our members get directed to the best training facilities.
This course currently does not have any dates scheduled. Please call 1-877-313-8881 to enquire about future dates or scheduling a private, in house course for your team.
This page has been viewed 249 times.