If you need to provide requirements and specifications for object-oriented systems, you will benefit from this one-day course.
- Course Outline
This course is suitable for anyone in Information Technology or the business community working on projects that use Object-Oriented development techniques. This course is aneasy-to-follow introduction to the OO paradigm, its benefits and how it differsfrom the traditional oeprocedural approach. You learn OO terminology; how touse Class Diagrams, part of the Unified Modeling Language (UML) as well as howto approach dynamic and physical modeling using OO techniques.
At the end of the course, you will be able to:
- Provide a historical perspective on the emergence of object-oriented techniques.
- Use formal OO models (e.g., object model, functional model, dynamic model) to capture business requirements.
- Communicate using OO terminology/jargon: objects, classes, instances, inheritance, cardinality, polymorphism.
- Describe the major stages in object-oriented analysis and design.
- Compare UML and the most common methodologies in use today.
- Understand the basics of developing each of the fundamental object-oriented constructs.
- Evaluate the skills and effort required to take an object-oriented approach to systems development.
- Discuss the object-oriented environments"seeing through the hype: languages, tools, components.
- Prerequisites & Certificates
Familiarity with basic data processing concepts is desirable but not essential.
- Cancellation Policy
Up to the 11th business day prior to class, a registration may be cancelled or rescheduled without charge. Thereafter the full course fee will be invoiced whether it's a cancelled or rescheduled. In which case a reschedule credit, valid for 1 year, will be issued. Substitutions may be made at any time prior to the start of the course.
- Map & Reviews
[ View Provider's Profile ]
This course has not yet been rated by one of our members.
If you have taken a course through this vendor please log into your account and leave feedback for this vendor. You will be helping ensure our members get directed to the best training facilities.
This course currently does not have any dates scheduled. Please call 1-877-313-8881 to enquire about future dates or scheduling a private, in house course for your team.
This page has been viewed 105 times.