This is a workshop course to introduce the concepts of business process re-engineering, designed to advance the skills of data- and process-modelers.
- Course Outline
This course explains howthe activities and data, described in process and data models, form thebuilding blocks of workflows within the business. Workflows analysis is thenused to identify, through direct measurement as well as simulation, the keyareas for business improvement which contribute most to the attainment ofbusiness objectives.
WhoShould Attend?Business and systemsanalysts who will be facilitating business process re-engineering workshops andanalysis; business managers who are responsible for the planning and managementof re-engineering processes.
Learning ObjectiveUcompletion of this course, the studentwill:
- Understand the meaning of business process re-engineering
- Explain how business process re-engineering is used to guide the scoping of abusiness development project
- Be able to define workflows of a business
- Be able to define the work objects from which the workflows are constructed
- Be able to derive the component activities from the process model for eachwork object
- Understand the use of success criteria in a simulation model to identifyareas of improvement
- Distinguish between the position a person holds, and the role they play inthe organization
- Be able to lay out an implementation strategy for a business processre-engineering project
- Prerequisites & Certificates
Business Process Modeling Workshop and general experience working with Windows software e.g. Word.
- Cancellation Policy
Up to the 11th business day prior to class, a registration may be cancelled or rescheduled without charge. Thereafter the full course fee will be invoiced whether it's a cancelled or rescheduled. In which case a reschedule credit, valid for 1 year, will be issued. Substitutions may be made at any time prior to the start of the course.
- Map & Reviews
[ View Provider's Profile ]
This course has not yet been rated by one of our members.
If you have taken a course through this vendor please log into your account and leave feedback for this vendor. You will be helping ensure our members get directed to the best training facilities.
This course currently does not have any dates scheduled. Please call 1-877-313-8881 to enquire about future dates or scheduling a private, in house course for your team.
This page has been viewed 152 times.