The course is intended for requirements practitioners and those who will be responsible for developing and managing business requirements throughout the system life cycle.
- Course Outline
This highly intensive workshop equips you with the technical BA skills you'll need to fully participate throughout the complete System Development Life Cycle. You'll learn how to define the scope of the requirements phase, elicit the requirements, model processes and data, create a test plan, and more. Since this course covers most aspects of requirements elicitation, modeling, analysis and communication, it~s a great way to prepare for your IIBA CBAP certification!
Learning ObjectivesAt the end of the course,you will be able to:
- Explain what Business Analysis is and how it fits into the Information System Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Describe how Business Analysis differs from Business Systems Analysis, and discuss their major deliverables and activities
- Differentiate between requirements are how they differ from solutions
- Gather, analyze and communicate requirements using a structured approach
- Document requirements in different forms accurately completely and succinctly
- Recognize the essential elements of early project artifacts, such as a Project Charter or Statement of Work, and use this information to begin requirements planning
- Model the static and dynamic behaviour of a business area, using Use Cases and object oriented techniques, as well as traditional non-OO techniques
- Prepare a test plan and test cases based on requirements
- Participate in solution design
- Prerequisites & Certificates
A general understanding of computer systems and the systems development process is necessary.
- Cancellation Policy
Up to the 11th business day prior to class, a registration may be cancelled or rescheduled without charge. Thereafter the full course fee will be invoiced whether it's a cancelled or rescheduled. In which case a reschedule credit, valid for 1 year, will be issued. Substitutions may be made at any time prior to the start of the course.
- Map & Reviews
[ View Provider's Profile ]
This course has not yet been rated by one of our members.
If you have taken a course through this vendor please log into your account and leave feedback for this vendor. You will be helping ensure our members get directed to the best training facilities.
This course currently does not have any dates scheduled. Please call 1-877-313-8881 to enquire about future dates or scheduling a private, in house course for your team.
This page has been viewed 161 times.