Instructor-Led, Hands-On, classroom Adobe Acrobat Level 1 training
- Course Outline
Adobe Acrobat - Level 1
| | ID: saaac0 | Course Length: 1|Module 0: Introduction To Acrobat |
- Getting To Know Acrobat
- Creating Pdf Files|Module 1: Modifying Pdf Files|
- Adding Navigation Tools
- Creating Non-pdf Files
- Movie Clips and Sounds: Adding Multimedia Elements To a Pdf File|Module 2: Annotating Pdf Files|
- Sharing Comments Online|Module 3: Designing and Using Electronic Forms|
- Pdf Forms and the Web
- Form Data Validation|Module 4: Indexing Pdf Files|
- Pdf Prep: Getting Pdf Files Ready for Indexing
- The Altered Index: What To Do When You Have To Update An Index|Module 5: Securing Pdf Files|
- Passwords and Restricted Access
- Certificates and Digital Signatures|Module 6: Optimizing and Distributing Pdf Files|
- Pdf Files: Easy Access for People with Disabilities
- The Four Basic Methods for Distributing Pdf Files|Module 7: Batch Processing Pdf Files|
- Implementing Batch Processing Techniques|Module 8: Pdf Consultant|
- Using Pdf Consultant To Analyze and Repair Files
- Prerequisites & Certificates
- Cancellation Policy
For courses bought at the regular price 10 Business days are required for cancellations.
For courses bought at the 'last-minute' price - all Registration are final
- Map & Reviews
CBIT Training Ottawa
[ View Provider's Profile ]
ReviewsHere are some reviews of the training vendor.
This course has not yet been rated by one of our members.
If you have taken a course through this vendor please log into your account and leave feedback for this vendor. You will be helping ensure our members get directed to the best training facilities.
This course currently does not have any dates scheduled. Please call 1-877-313-8881 to enquire about future dates or scheduling a private, in house course for your team.
This page has been viewed 382 times.