This course provides a comprehensive examination of the TOGAF specification, complete with a deep dive into the Architecture Development Method (ADM), ADM Guidance and Techniques, the Architecture Content Framework, and Enterprise Continuum
- Course Outline
The Open Group Architecture Framework (TOGAF™) is quickly becoming the default starting point for Enterprise Architecture (EA) work within enterprise organizations across the spectrum. With a comprehensive methodology, toolset, architectural assets, content framework, and certification program, it is no wonder that enterprises are turning towards TOGAF™for their EA framework of choice.
During the course students will become familiar with the TOGAF™ Version 9 Enterprise Edition body of knowledge. This course provides a comprehensive examination of the TOGAF specification, complete with a deep dive into the Architecture Development Method (ADM), ADM Guidance and Techniques, the Architecture Content Framework, Enterprise Continuum, and other core elements of TOGAF™9. Advanced topics, including architectural partitioning, iterative application of the ADM, and an examination of deliverables and how to go about tailoring the ADM will also be discussed. Upon completion of the course, students will be equipped to prepare for and pass the TOGAF™9 Certified (Level 2) certification exam from the Open Group.
All content is reinforced through group exercises, discussions, and sharing of real-world experiences by our talented subject matter experts.
After completing this course, the student should be able to:
- Discuss the basic concepts of enterprise architecture and TOGAF™9.
- Discuss the features of TOGAF™ and its methodology.
- Take best advantage of how to use TOGAF™ in their work.
- Gain an understanding of the necessary body of knowledge to achieve certification by examination for TOGAF™ 9 at Level 1 (TOGAF™ 9 Foundation) or Level 2 (TOGAF™ 9 Certified)
The target audience for TOGAF™ 9 Certified (Level 1 and 2) training includes but is not limited to:
- Individuals who require a deeper understanding of TOGAF™ 9
- Professionals who are working in an organization where TOGAF™ 9 has been adopted and who need to participate in architecture projects and initiatives
- Architects who will be responsible for developing architecture artifacts
- Architects who wish to introduce TOGAF™9 into an architecture practice
- Architects who want to achieve a recognized qualification to demonstrate their detailed knowledge of TOGAF™ 9
* TOGAF is a trademark of the Open Group
- Course Introduction
- Management Overview
- The TOGAF™9 Components
- An Introduction to the Architecture Development Method
- The Enterprise Continuum
- The Architecture Repository
- The Architecture Content Framework
- The Architecture Content Meta-model
- The Preliminary Phase
- Architecture Governance
- Business Scenarios
- Stakeholder Management
- Architecture Views and Viewpoints
- Building Blocks and the ADM
- Architecture Implementation Support Techniques
- Phase A: Architecture Vision
- Phase B: Business Architecture
- Phase B: Business Architecture - Catalogs, Diagrams and Matrices
- Phase C: Information Systems Architectures
- Phase C: Data Architecture
- Phase C: Data Architecture - Catalogs, Matrices and Diagrams
- The Integrated Information Infrastructure Reference Model
- Phase C: Applications Architecture
- Phase C: Applications Architecture - Catalogs, Matrices and Diagrams
- Foundation Architecture
- Phase D: Technology Architecture
- Phase D: Technology Architecture - Catalogs, Matrices and Diagrams
- Migration Planning Techniques
- Phase E: Opportunities and Solutions
- Phase F: Migration Planning
- Phase G: Implementation Governance
- Phase H: Architecture Change Management
- ADM Requirements Management
- Architecture Partitioning
- Guidelines for Adapting the ADM: Iteration and Levels
- Guidelines for Adapting the ADM: Security
- Guidelines for Adapting the ADM: SOA
- Architecture Maturity Models
- Architecture Skills Framework
* TOGAF™ is a trademark of The Open Group
- Prerequisites & Certificates
A prior knowledge of Enterprise Architecture is advantageous but not required
- Cancellation Policy
Student's Right to Cancel Registration
If Customer cancels or reschedules an original registration for a class at least ten (10) business days prior to the class start date, Web Age Solutions will issue a full refund of fees paid for class. Customer is not otherwise entitled to a refund of fees paid or released from its obligation to pay for any registration cancelled or rescheduled by Customer, including without limitation a registration previously rescheduled by Customer. Payment for the course will not be refunded if cancellation is received less than ten (10) business days before the class start date. If you wish to send another student in your place, please contact Web Age Solutions at the number below.
Web Age Solution's Right to Cancel or Reschedule
Web Age Solutions reserves the right to cancel or reschedule a class at any time. If a class is cancelled or rescheduled, Web Age Solutions will attempt to notify students ten (10) business days prior to the scheduled class start date. Web Age Solutions assumes no financial liability for any cancellation fees.
- Map & Reviews
Web Age Solutions
[ View Provider's Profile ]
This course currently does not have any dates scheduled. Please call 1-877-313-8881 to enquire about future dates or scheduling a private, in house course for your team.
This page has been viewed 1611 times.