This course is intended for novice web designers, web developers, and web graphic artists, and also for media marketing personnel who need to build simple websites and want to utilize the features of Adobe Dreamweaver CS4.
- Course Outline
You may want to make information available on the Internet. To achieve this, you need to create a website. In this course, you will design, build, and upload a website using Dreamweaver.
Course Objective: You will design, build, and upload a website.
Target Student: This course is intended for novice web designers, web developers, and web graphic artists, and also for media marketing personnel who need to build simple websites and want to utilize the features of Adobe Dreamweaver CS4.
Upon successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
• explore and customize the Adobe Dreamweaver interface.
• build a website.
• work with web pages.
• work with reusable site assets.
• work with different types of links.
• upload a website.
Lesson 1: Getting Started with Dreamweaver
Topic 1A: Examine the Basic Concepts of Web Designing
Topic 1B: Explore the Dreamweaver Interface
Topic 1C: Customize the Interface
Lesson 2: Building a Website
Topic 2A: Define a Website
Topic 2B: Create a Document
Lesson 3: Working with Web Pages
Topic 3A: An Introduction to Cascading Style Sheets
Topic 3B: Format a Web Page
Topic 3C: Insert Images
Topic 3D: Insert Tables
Topic 3E: Import Data from Other Applications
Topic 3F: Organize Files and Folders
Lesson 4: Working with Reusable Site Assets
Topic 4A: Create and Use Library Items
Topic 4B: Update Library Items
Topic 4C: Use Snippets
Topic 4D: Create a Template
Lesson 5: Working with Links
Topic 5A: Create Hyperlinks
Topic 5B: Create Anchors
Topic 5C: Create Email Links
Topic 5D: Create Image Maps
Topic 5E: Create Image Link Rollovers
Lesson 6: Uploading a Website
Topic 6A: Ensure Accessibility
Topic 6B: Upload Files onto a Site
Appendix A: Using Frames
Supplemental Lesson: Working with Frames
Topic 1A: Create Framesets
Topic 1B: Create a Navigation Bar
- Prerequisites & Certificates
Certificate of completion
- Cancellation Policy
# A full 3 business days notice is required to change or cancel any course date. Once payment has been received, a credit will be held in your account if we have received sufficient notice of your cancellation or date change (we do not provide refunds). If insufficient notice is received, the entire fee for that course date will be charged.There is no charge for substitutions. If you cannot attend your course and cannot provide the 3 business days notice, you can send someone else in your place with no penalty.
If you cannot provide 3 business days notice of cancellation, you may take the course at a later date at no further charge with the following conditions.
1. You must take the course within 6 months of the original course date (no exceptions). After that time, the full course fee will be charged again.
2. Registration is on a stand-by basis only. If the course date you select becomes fully booked you will be asked to choose another date, which must be within 6 months of the original course date.
3. If you need to change or cancel your free re-take course, we must receive a full 3 business days notice of the change. If insufficient notice is received, this offer no longer applies and the full course fee will be charged again, should you choose to book another date.
4. This course is not transferable to another person. It must be taken by the same person who was scheduled for the original course.
5. This offer applies to the same course only (same software program, same course level and the same software version as was originally booked).
- Map & Reviews
ReviewsHere are some reviews of the training vendor.
This course has not yet been rated by one of our members.
If you have taken a course through this vendor please log into your account and leave feedback for this vendor. You will be helping ensure our members get directed to the best training facilities.
This course currently does not have any dates scheduled. Please call 1-877-313-8881 to enquire about future dates or scheduling a private, in house course for your team.
This page has been viewed 268 times.