Students will create and edit vector paths and mask layers. Students will also learn how to use advanced animation techniques, such as inverse kinematics, shape and motion tweens, and animated masks and filters.
- Course Outline
Building on the skills and concepts taught in the Basic course, this Advanced ILT Series course presents techniques for creating more complex Flash applications. Students will create and edit vector paths and mask layers. Students will also learn how to use advanced animation techniques, such as inverse kinematics, shape and motion tweens, and animated masks and filters. Students will then work with movie clips, use ActionScript 3.0 code to better control their Flash applications, and incorporate audio and video. Finally, students will learn some basic principles of project management, discuss issues related to image use and copyrights, and learn how to plan a Flash application.
This course will help students prepare for the Adobe Certified Associate (ACA) exam for Flash Professional CS5. For comprehensive certification training, students should complete the Basic and Advanced courses for Flash CS5.
Unit 1: Vector illustration
- Topic A: Creating vector paths
- Topic B: Editing vector paths
- Topic C: Using mask layers
- Topic D: Using the pattern tools
- Topic A: Inverse kinematics
- Topic B: Shape tweens and animated masks
- Topic C: Filter animation
- Topic D: The Motion Editor
- Topic A: Programming principles
- Topic B: Event listeners and event handlers
- Topic C: Modular code
- Topic D: Special classes
- Topic E: The Debugger
- Topic A: Adding audio
- Topic B: Scripting a link to a Web page
- Topic C: Loading dynamic content
- Topic A: Flash video basics
- Topic B: Video in Flash files
- Topic C: Image copyrights
- Topic A: Project management
- Topic B: Application planning
- Prerequisites & Certificates
Certificate of Completion
- Cancellation Policy
Cancellations or postponements received more than ten business days prior to the first day of the course, will be subject to a 15% administration fee, and course ware fees where applicable. The cost of the course is payable, in full, for any cancellations or postponements received within ten business days, or less, prior to the first day of the course.
- Map & Reviews
TekSource Corporate Learning
[ View Provider's Profile ]
ReviewsHere are some reviews of the training vendor.
This course has not yet been rated by one of our members.
If you have taken a course through this vendor please log into your account and leave feedback for this vendor. You will be helping ensure our members get directed to the best training facilities.
This course currently does not have any dates scheduled. Please call 1-877-313-8881 to enquire about future dates or scheduling a private, in house course for your team.
This page has been viewed 761 times.