Instructor-Led, Hands-On Effective Time Management Training
- Course Outline
Effective Time Management
| | ID: SSETM0 | Course Length: 1|Module 0: Course Details|
- Duration: 1 Day
- Organize Yourself and Your Workspace for Peak Efficiency.
- Recognize and Apply Basic Principles and Concepts of Time Management.
- Understand the Importance of and the Most Useful Techniques for Setting and Achieving Goals.
- Identify the Correct Tasks To Be Doing and Develop Plans for Getting Them Done.
- Learn What To Delegate and How To Delegate Well.
- Take Control of Those Things That Would Derail Workplace Productivity.
- Prerequisites: None|Module 1: Introduction And Course Overview|
- Workshop Objectives
- Personal Objectives
- Icebreaker|Module 2: Pre-assignment Review|
- Discussion|Module 3: Left Brain _ Right Brain|
- The Two Types of People
- Left Brain _ Right Brain Quiz
- What Do the Results Mean|Module 4: Case Study|
- Another Day At the Office
- Exercise and Debrief|Module 5: Five Principles Of Time Management|
- Five Principles of Time Management
- Creative Time Management Tips
- Key Points|Module 6: Setting Goals|
- The Dot Exercise
- Smart Goals|Module 7: Setting Priorities|
- Prioritizing Your Tasks
- The Urgent_important Matrix|Module 8: Planning Tools|
- Understanding the Difference Between Reactive and Proactive Planning
- The Planning Cycle
- Guidelines for Efficient Planning
- Five Minutes Before the Hour
- Using a Planner|Module 9: The Four D’s|
- Do, Dump, Delay and Delegate
- Follow the Sting Rule
- Guidelines for Keeping a Piece of Paper
- Know Yourself|Module 10: Obstacles To Successful Time Management|
- Learn To Identify Personal Obstacles
- Conquering Procrastination|Module 11: Organizing Your Workspace|
- Don’t Let Personal Items Hijack Your Workspace|Module 12: Organizing Files For Retrieval|
- Sorting Based On File Type
- Sorting Electronic Mail
- Sorting Your Briefcase
- Memory Test Exercise
- The Batching Technique|Module 13: Managing Your Workload|
- Case Study: Mary Marvellous
- Exercise and Debrief
- Workload Analysis
- The 168 Hour Plan and Debrief
- Reducing the Intrusion of Technology|Module 14: Delegation|
- Five Steps of the Delegation Process
- Guidelines for Effective Delegation
- Setting Priorities and Hierarchy
- The Story About Everybody, Somebody, Anybody and Nobody|Module 15: Time Management And Projects|
- Discussion|Module 16: Setting Rituals And Routines|
- The Importance of Routines
- Start Your Day
- Keep Everything On Track
- Creating Personal Scheduling Strategies|Module 17: A Personal Action Plan|
- Developing a Personal Action Plan
- Course Evaluation
- Recommended Reading List
- Prerequisites & Certificates
- Cancellation Policy
For courses bought at the regular price 10 Business days are required for cancellations.
For courses bought at the 'last-minute' price - all Registration are final
- Map & Reviews
CBIT Training Ottawa
[ View Provider's Profile ]
ReviewsHere are some reviews of the training vendor.
This course has not yet been rated by one of our members.
If you have taken a course through this vendor please log into your account and leave feedback for this vendor. You will be helping ensure our members get directed to the best training facilities.
This course currently does not have any dates scheduled. Please call 1-877-313-8881 to enquire about future dates or scheduling a private, in house course for your team.
This page has been viewed 904 times.