Instructor-Led, Hands-On Business Writing That Works Training
- Course Outline
Business Writing That Works: Writing for the Everyday
| | ID: sswfe0 | Course Length: 1|Module 0: Introduction and Course Overview||Module 1: Writing for the Everyday|
- The Essentials of Good Business Writing
- Common Business Writing Mistakes
- The Good Business Letter: Structure and Tone
- The Good Business Email: Structure and Tone
- The Good Business Memo: Structure and Tone
- Finding Your Personal Baseline: How You Write|Module 2: The Writing Process|
- Identifying the Goal
- Structuring Your Ideas
- Identifying Pertinent and Irrelevant Facts
- Structuring Your Writing
- Performing Required Research
- About Your Environment and Your State of Mind|Module 3: The Qualities of Good Business Writing|
- Active Versus Passive Voice
- Achieving Clarity and Conciseness
- The Importance of Your Words
- Linking Ideas with Logic
- Linking Ideas for Effect
- Write with Great Care: Using Jargon & Slang
- A Brief Look At Writing Style
- The Art of Being Polite|Module 4: Revision and Correction: Editing and Rewriting|
- The Objectives
- What Is Editing
- Active Voice Versus Passive Voice
- Eliminating Conversational Text
- Eliminating Redundancy
- Reworking Sentences
- Editing Tips|Module 5: The Practice of Writing|
- Writing Business Letters
- Writing Emails
- Writing Memos and Communiqués|Module 6: Charting Future Writing Objectives
- Prerequisites & Certificates
- Cancellation Policy
For courses bought at the regular price 10 Business days are required for cancellations.
For courses bought at the 'last-minute' price - all Registration are final
- Map & Reviews
CBIT Training Ottawa
[ View Provider's Profile ]
ReviewsHere are some reviews of the training vendor.
This course has not yet been rated by one of our members.
If you have taken a course through this vendor please log into your account and leave feedback for this vendor. You will be helping ensure our members get directed to the best training facilities.
This course currently does not have any dates scheduled. Please call 1-877-313-8881 to enquire about future dates or scheduling a private, in house course for your team.
This page has been viewed 1599 times.