Instructor-Led and Hands-on Emotional Intelligence and Teamwork Training
- Course Outline
Emotional Intelligence and Teamwork
| | ID: sstei0 | Course Length: 2|Module 0: Theory of Emotional Intelligence|
- Definitions and Concepts
- Background Information
- Importance of Emotional Intelligence
- Role in Everyday Life
- Impact in The Workplace|Module 1: Measuring Emotional Intelligence|
- Overview: Baron Eq-i Assessment Instrument
- Completion of Test|Module 2: Strategies for Improving Emotional Intelligence|
- Review 15 Components of Ei
- Discuss Methods of Building Strength in Key Areas|Module 3: Group Profile |
- Define Group Profile (anonymous
- Examine Team Results and Their Implications|Module 4: Team Development|
- Determine Priorities
- Develop Strategies To Strengthen Group Dynamics
- Create Individual and Group Action Plans|Module 5: Follow-up|
- Adjust Plan As Appropriate
- Prerequisites & Certificates
- Cancellation Policy
For courses bought at the regular price 10 Business days are required for cancellations.
For courses bought at the 'last-minute' price - all Registration are final
- Map & Reviews
CBIT Training Ottawa
[ View Provider's Profile ]
ReviewsHere are some reviews of the training vendor.
This course has not yet been rated by one of our members.
If you have taken a course through this vendor please log into your account and leave feedback for this vendor. You will be helping ensure our members get directed to the best training facilities.
This course currently does not have any dates scheduled. Please call 1-877-313-8881 to enquire about future dates or scheduling a private, in house course for your team.
This page has been viewed 1014 times.