Instructor-Led, Hands-on How To Deal With Change Training
- Course Outline
How To Deal With Change
| | ID: sschl0 | Course Length: 1|Module 0: Introduction and Course Overview||Module 1: What Is Change||Module 2: The Change Cycle||Module 3: Who Moved My Cheese|
- Pre-assignment Discussion
- Relating To the Characters
- Hem and Haw's Journey of Loss|Module 4: The Pace of Change|
- The Trend of Change
- Case Study: Getting More From the Last Hour|Module 5: The Pyramid Response To Change||Module 6: A Four Room Apartment||Module 7: Dealing with Resistance||Module 8: Strategies for Dealing with Change||Module 9: Managing Anger|
- The Five Dimensions
- Dealing with the Anger of Others|Module 10: Managing Stress||Module 11: Personal Action Plan
- Prerequisites & Certificates
- Cancellation Policy
For courses bought at the regular price 10 Business days are required for cancellations.
For courses bought at the 'last-minute' price - all Registration are final
- Map & Reviews
CBIT Training Ottawa
[ View Provider's Profile ]
ReviewsHere are some reviews of the training vendor.
This course has not yet been rated by one of our members.
If you have taken a course through this vendor please log into your account and leave feedback for this vendor. You will be helping ensure our members get directed to the best training facilities.
This course currently does not have any dates scheduled. Please call 1-877-313-8881 to enquire about future dates or scheduling a private, in house course for your team.
This page has been viewed 1225 times.