Instructor-Led, Hands-On Anger Management Training
- Course Outline
| | ID: ssanl0 | Course Length: 1|Module 0: Introduction and Course Overview||Module 1: What Is Anger||Module 2: Managing Your Anger|
- Costs and Pay-offs
- What Are Your Anger Pay-offs|Module 3: The Anger Process|
- What Is the Process
- Anger Log|Module 4: The Problem with Trigger Thoughts||Module 5: How Does Anger Affect Thinking|
- Is Anger the Best Response
- Distorted Thinking|Module 6: Managing Anger|
- Coping Strategies
- Relaxation Techniques|Module 7: Communicating|
- The Four-step Message
- Are You a Good Listener
- Asking Questions
- Three Keys|Module 8: Behaviour Types||Module 9: Taking Control||Module 10: Personal Action Plan
- Prerequisites & Certificates
- Cancellation Policy
For courses bought at the regular price 10 Business days are required for cancellations.
For courses bought at the 'last-minute' price - all Registration are final
- Map & Reviews
CBIT Training Ottawa
[ View Provider's Profile ]
ReviewsHere are some reviews of the training vendor.
This course has not yet been rated by one of our members.
If you have taken a course through this vendor please log into your account and leave feedback for this vendor. You will be helping ensure our members get directed to the best training facilities.
This course currently does not have any dates scheduled. Please call 1-877-313-8881 to enquire about future dates or scheduling a private, in house course for your team.
This page has been viewed 1171 times.