In this course, you will learn to Create headers and footer, Work with tables, and Perform mail merges.
- Course Outline
Module 1: Working with Tables
- Create a Table
- Move, Split, and Resize Tables
- Insert and Delete Rows and Columns
- Merge and Split Cells
- Format Tables with Styles and By Hand
- Change Cell Margins and Spacing
- Change Cell and Table Alignment
- Sort Table Data
- Use Formulas in a Table
- Convert Tables To Text and Vice Versa
- Use the Borders and Shading and Table Properties Dialogs
- Insert Rows and Columns
- Apply Border and Shading
- Identify the Parts of a Table
- Insert a Table Or Draw a Table Manually
- Use the Table Tools Contextual Tabs
- Use Quick Tables
- Insert Excel Spreadsheets Into a Document
- Select and Resize Cells, Columns, Or Rows
- Mail Merge Letters
- Mail Merge Envelopes and Labels
- Mail Merge E-mails
- Prerequisites & Certificates
- User understands the basics of using a Windows-based computer - Comfortable using the keyboard, mouse, and Start Menu - Knowledge of and experience with printing - Able to use a web browser Is An Asset - Previous experience with Word Is Expected - Ability to create and save a file in a folder - Create and format text
Certificate of Completion
- Cancellation Policy
For courses bought at the regular price 10 Business days are required for cancellations.
For courses bought at the 'last-minute' price - all Registration are final
- Map & Reviews
CBIT Training Ottawa
[ View Provider's Profile ]
ReviewsHere are some reviews of the training vendor.
This course has not yet been rated by one of our members.
If you have taken a course through this vendor please log into your account and leave feedback for this vendor. You will be helping ensure our members get directed to the best training facilities.
This course currently does not have any dates scheduled. Please call 1-877-313-8881 to enquire about future dates or scheduling a private, in house course for your team.
This page has been viewed 1039 times.