This course provides the basic knowledge & application of Adobe Illustrator. Students will be introduced to the properties of digital graphic design through a vector based drawing application. Similar in operation to the popular Adobe Photoshop...
- Course Outline
This course provides the basic knowledge and application of Adobe Illustrator. Students will be introduced to the properties of digital graphic design through a vector based drawing application. Similar in operation to the popular Adobe Photoshop, however mainly different in intentions and usages. Knowledge gained in this course will allow students to create images, layout displays, and bring together multiple independent items into a final product, in an efficient and professional manner.
Who should attend?
Anybody interested in Graphic Design
Main topics covered in this course:
- Getting to Know the Work Area in Illustrator
- Selecting and Aligning
- Creating Shapes
- Transforming Objects
- Drawing with the Pen tool
- Color and Painting
- Applying Transparency and Blending Modes
- Working with Layers
- Placement an Order of Objects
- Working with Type
- Blending Shapes and Colours
- Working with Symbols
- Working with Brushes and Scribbles
- Creating Airbrush Effects
- Using 3D Effects
- Printing Artwork
- Combining Illustrator Graphics with Photoshop Images
- Creating a Web Publication
- Prerequisites & Certificates
Certificate of completion
- Cancellation Policy
- If your course has been canceled, you will receive a full refund.
- If you are withdrawing from a course, prior to the day of the first scheduled class, you will receive the full refund less a $25 administrative fee.
- If you withdraw before the end of the 3rd class, you will receive the full refund less 50% of the course materials fee and a $25 administrative fee.
- If you withdraw later than 3 classes from the course start date you will not receive a refund.
- There are no refunds allowed on one-day courses or courses of 12 hours or fewer unless you withdraw officially ten business days before the start of the course
- Map & Reviews
Leonardo College of Design
[ View Provider's Profile ]
ReviewsHere are some reviews of the training vendor.
This course has not yet been rated by one of our members.
If you have taken a course through this vendor please log into your account and leave feedback for this vendor. You will be helping ensure our members get directed to the best training facilities.
This course currently does not have any dates scheduled. Please call 1-877-313-8881 to enquire about future dates or scheduling a private, in house course for your team.
This page has been viewed 360 times.