In this course, you will manage and customize project plans during the implementation stage of a project.
- Course Outline
You will manage and customize project plans during the implementation stage of a project.
This course is designed for a person who has an understanding of project management concepts, who has the basic skills to create and modify project plans using Microsoft Project 2010, and who needs to use Microsoft Project 2010 to manage and customize those plans through the implementation stage of a project.
Upon successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
- exchange project plan data with other applications.
- update a project plan.
- manage project costs.
- report project data visually.
- reuse project plan information.
Lesson 1: Exchanging Project Plan Data with Other Applications
- Topic 1A: Import Project Information
- Topic 1B: Export Project Plan Cost Data to an Excel Workbook
- Topic 1C: Copy a Picture of the Project Plan Information
- Topic 2A: Enter Task Progress
- Topic 2B: Enter Overtime Work
- Topic 2C: Edit Tasks
- Topic 2D: Reschedule a Task
- Topic 2E: Filter Tasks
- Topic 2F: Set an Interim Plan
- Topic 2G: Create a Custom Table
- Topic 2H: Create a Custom Field
- Topic 3A: Update Cost Rate Tables
- Topic 3B: Group Costs
- Topic 3C: Link Documents to a Project Plan
- Topic 4A: Create a Visual Report
- Topic 4B: Customize a Visual Report
- Topic 4C: Create a Visual Report Template
- Topic 5A: Create a Project Plan Template
- Topic 5B: Create a Custom View
- Topic 5C: Make Custom Views Available to Other Project Plans
- Topic 5D: Share Resources
- Topic 5E: Create a Master Project
- Prerequisites & Certificates
Students enrolling in this class should have the ability to create and update project plans using Microsoft Project 2010. You can obtain this level of skills and knowledge by taking the following course: - Course Microsoft Office Project 2010: Level 1 - A general understanding of project management concepts is helpful, but is not required. To obtain this general understanding, you may choose to take the following course: - Project Management experience or have taken Course Project Management Boot Camp, Project Planning for Success, or Managing Small Projects
PDUs - 7
- Cancellation Policy
10 business day cancellation policy. if the course is confirmed and the student cancels within 10 days of the course, then they get charged and apply a credit for future courses. If they cancel outside of 10 business days, then there are no charges at all.
- Map & Reviews
[ View Provider's Profile ]
We have not received any reviews specific to this course as yet, however here are some reviews of the training vendor.
This course currently does not have any dates scheduled. Please call 1-877-313-8881 to enquire about future dates or scheduling a private, in house course for your team.
This page has been viewed 3902 times.