Learn how to create interactive visualizations based on Microsoft Excel workbooks using BusinessObjects Xcelsius Enterprise 2008, through a series of interactive content, demonstrations, examples and review quizzes that will help you.
- Course Outline
In this instructor-led course, you will learn how to create interactive visualizations based on Microsoft Excel workbooks using BusinessObjects Xcelsius Enterprise 2008, through a series of interactive content,
demonstrations, examples and review quizzes will help you better understand how to use Xcelsius.
Who Needs to Attend
- Inexperienced BusinessObjects Xcelsius Enterprise 2008 users who need to build interactive visualizations based on Microsoft Excel workbooks
- Users of Xcelsius Present 2008, Xcelsius Engage 2008, and Xcelsius Engage - Server 2008 may find this course useful, but should first consider a course intended for their specific software
- Create interactive visualizations based on Microsoft Excel workbooks using BusinessObjects? Xcelsius Enterprise 2008
- Learn to use Xcelsius through a series of interactive content, demonstrations, examples, and review quizzes
- Create visualizations and dashboards with minimal effort
1. Creating a Visualization
- Producing interactive visualizations
- Getting around in Xcelsius
- Working with your Excel workbook
- Visualizing data with charts
- Using Xcelsius Components
- Applying best practices for designing Visualizations
- Distributing your Xcelsius Visualization
- Formatting options
- Formatting using themes and templates
- Using selectors
- Adding dynamic visibility
- Troubleshooting interactivity
- Using live data sources
- Connecting to XML Data
- Connecting to data using an existing Web Service
- Connecting to Crystal Reports data
- Connecting to BusinessObjects Universes using Query as a Web Service
- Connecting to Portal Data
- Using Live Office data
- Working with Business Requirements
- Prerequisites & Certificates
Working knowledge of Microsoft Excel
Certificate of Completion
- Cancellation Policy
We require 16 calendar days notice to reschedule or cancel any registration. Failure to provide the required notification will result in 100% charge of the course. If a student does not attend a scheduled course without prior notification it will result in full forfeiture of the funds and no reschedule will be allowed. Within the required notification period, only student substitutions will be permitted.
Reschedules are permitted at anytime with 16 or more calendar days notice. Enrollments must be rescheduled within six months of the cancel date or funds on account will be forfeited.
- Map & Reviews
[ View Provider's Profile ]
ReviewsHere are some reviews of the training vendor.
This course has not yet been rated by one of our members.
If you have taken a course through this vendor please log into your account and leave feedback for this vendor. You will be helping ensure our members get directed to the best training facilities.
This course currently does not have any dates scheduled. Please call 1-877-313-8881 to enquire about future dates or scheduling a private, in house course for your team.
This page has been viewed 943 times.