In this workshop, you will learn to use and create templates to create documents in Word more efficiently.
- Course Outline
Learn to use and create templates to create documents in Word more efficiently.
Do you want to maintain a consistent look and include similar content when you create certain types of documents? Do you want to create standard or common documents (such as letters, reports, or newsletters) more efficiently?
Attend this course if you want to:
- Understand templates and the types of features and content they can include.
- Use one of Word's sample templates to create a new document.
- Create your own template from an existing document, an existing template, or from scratch.
- Save and access templates on your hard drive or in a workgroup templates folder.
- Edit an existing template.
- Use styles within templates.
- Insert content controls for information that may change each time you create or update documents based on the template.
- Access features from another document or template.
- Delete a template you no longer need.
- Prerequisites & Certificates
- Comfortable creating, modifying, and formatting Word documents. - Comfortable creating and using styles (helpful, but not required).
Certificate of Completion
- Cancellation Policy
If necessary, you can cancel your registration up until 24 hours prior to the class. The confirmation message and the 7-day-prior reminder message both contain a cancellation link. (If a link doesn't display, the 24-hour cancellation period has already passed.)
If you cancel, we encourage you to follow the instructions on Page 1 to reschedule for a future session of the class. The cancellation confirmation message you receive also contains a link to our "reschedule" page.
- Map & Reviews
Elert & Associates Technology Training
[ View Provider's Profile ]
ReviewsHere are some reviews of the training vendor.
This course has not yet been rated by one of our members.
If you have taken a course through this vendor please log into your account and leave feedback for this vendor. You will be helping ensure our members get directed to the best training facilities.
This course currently does not have any dates scheduled. Please call 1-877-313-8881 to enquire about future dates or scheduling a private, in house course for your team.
This page has been viewed 523 times.