In Office 2010, the familiar menus & toolbars used in earlier versions of Office are replaced by a tabbed area at the top of the screen, known as the Ribbon. In this class, learn how to locate & work with commands using the Ribbon & how to access...
- Course Outline
Office 2010 New Features (Virtual)
Training Provider: Elert
Price $480.00 per session
In Office 2010, the familiar menus and toolbars used in earlier versions of Office are replaced by a tabbed area at the top of the screen, known as the Ribbon. In this class, learn how to locate and work with commands using the Ribbon and how to access additional commands and settings in the new Backstage view. Also, learn new ways to edit and format your documents to create great-looking results quickly and easily.
This course provides a tour of the new interface and explains many of the new features common throughout Word, Excel, and PowerPoint 2010.
Attend this course if you want to:
* Learn how to use the Ribbon to access various commands.
* Understand the File tab and Backstage view.
* Use the Quick Access toolbar.
* Format text using the Mini toolbar.
* Preview formatting before you apply it.
* Preview different paste options before you apply one.
* Change the look of an entire document in one click by applying a theme.
* Change the zoom level or view.
* Add SmartArt graphics to a document.
* Apply photo editing effects to pictures.
* Crop pictures to specific aspect ratios or shapes.
* Remove the background from an image.
* Insert a screenshot into a document.
* Understand new file formats in 2010 applications.
* Convert files between versions.
* Convert files to PDF.
* Display Key Tips for keyboard shortcuts.
* Access online help for Office 2010.
- Prerequisites & Certificates
- Cancellation Policy
Unless stated otherwise on your confirmation all sales are final, cancellations more than 72 hours in advance will receive a credit to be used towards a future training class. Cancellations within 72 hours result in a loss of registration fee.
- Map & Reviews
Last Minute Training
[ View Provider's Profile ]
We have not received any reviews specific to this course as yet, however here are some reviews of the training vendor.
This course currently does not have any dates scheduled. Please call 1-877-313-8881 to enquire about future dates or scheduling a private, in house course for your team.
This page has been viewed 251 times.