This course teaches participants the skills necessary to learn intermediate-level operations of the Microsoft Office Access program: including creating databases, tables, & relationships, as well as working with & revising intermediate-level queries.
- Course Outline
In this course, you will improve and customize tables, queries, forms and reports, and share Access data with other applications.
This one day course teaches participants the skills necessary to learn intermediate-level operations of the Microsoft® Office Access® program; to include creating databases, tables, and relationships, as well as working with and revising intermediate-level queries, forms, and reports. It also introduces integrating Access data with other applications such as Microsoft Office Word or Excel.
Upon successful completion attendees will be able to:
- Streamline data entry and maintain data integrity.
- Join tables to retrieve data from unrelated tables.
- Create flexible queries to display specified records, allow for user-determined query criteria, and modify data using queries.
- Improve forms.
- Customize reports to organize the displayed information and produce specific print layouts.
- Share data between Access and other applications.
- Control Data Entry: Constrain Data Entry Using Field Properties, Establish Data Entry Formats for Entering Field Values, Create a List of Values for a Field
- Join Tables: Create Query Joins, Join Tables with No Common Fields,: Relate Data Within a Table
- Create Flexible Queries:: Set the Select Query Properties, Retrieve Records Based on Input Criteria , Create Action Queries
- Improve Forms: Restrict Data Entry in Forms , Organize Information with Tab Pages , Add a Command Button to a Form, Create a Subform, Display a Summary of Data in a Form, Change the Display of Data Conditionally
- Customize Reports: Organize Report Information, Format Reports, Control Report Pagination, Summarize Report Information, Add a Subreport to an Existing Report, Create a Mailing Label Report
- Share Data Across Applications: Import Data into Access, Export Data to Text File Formats, Export Access Data to Excel, Create a Mail Merge
- Prerequisites & Certificates
Microsoft Access 2010 Introduction or have equivalent knowledge and skills
Certificate of Completion * Follow up support by email or phone, on topics covered, is available to participants for 90 days (4 hour limit).
- Cancellation Policy
For training cancelled within 14 business days prior to the course date: 25% of the total training fee.
For training cancelled within 7 business days prior to the course date: 50% of the total training fee.
For training cancelled less than 5 business days prior to the course date: 100% of the total training fee.
Note: Failure to attend a course without notification of cancellation will result in a 100% charge of the total course fee.
- Map & Reviews
Front Runner Training
[ View Provider's Profile ]
ReviewsHere are some reviews of the training vendor.
This course has not yet been rated by one of our members.
If you have taken a course through this vendor please log into your account and leave feedback for this vendor. You will be helping ensure our members get directed to the best training facilities.
This course currently does not have any dates scheduled. Please call 1-877-313-8881 to enquire about future dates or scheduling a private, in house course for your team.
This page has been viewed 219 times.