- Cisco Certified Design Associate (CCDA)
- Designing a Data Center Application Infrastructure with the Cisco ACE Family LIVE and ONLINE (ACEDES-LAO)
Designing a Data Center Application Infrastructure with the Cisco ACE Family LIVE and ONLINE (ACEDES-LAO)
This course covers the key features of the ACE products, including resource virtualization and management, server load balancing (Layer 2-4 and Layer 7), SSL termination and offload, and security features.
- Course Outline
Using a combination of lectures and labs, students will learn how to deploy and configure intelligent network services using the Catalyst 6500 Application Control Engine (ACE), the next generation form factor of ACE, GSS, and AVS. This course covers the key features of the ACE products, including resource virtualization and management, server load balancing (Layer 2-4 and Layer 7), SSL termination and offload, and security features. The focus is on enabling the student to properly position the ACE products in the network for optimizing data center components and network resources.
- Channel Partner / Reseller
After completing this course, the student will be able to:
- Describe IP application delivery with the ACE module.
- Describe the configuration tasks necessary to successfully deploy an ACE module.
- Describe the structure and function of the Modular Policy CLI statements used to configure ACE features.
- Describe the capabilities and configuration of the ACE features used to provide load balancing of IP-based applications.
- Identify the layer 7 processing options used to provide advanced application networking.
- Describe ACE support for SSL protocol processing.
- Describe the ACE features that provide IP application-based security.
- Describe the high-availability features of the ACE module which are used to provide reliable application networking services.
- Describe a methodology used to design and configure multiple ACE features.
Module 1: Enterprise Application Delivery
- Lesson 1: IP-Based Applications
- Lesson 2: Data Center Application Architecture
- Lesson 3: Deployment Planning
- Lesson 1: Introducing Cisco ACE Family
- Lesson 2: Deploying Cisco ACE Module and 4710 Appliance
- Lesson 3: Security Features
- Lesson 4: Modular Policy CLI
- Lesson 5: Managing the Cisco ACE Module and 4710 Appliance
- Lesson 6: Layer 4 Load Balancing
- Lesson 7: Health Monitoring
- Lesson 8: Layer 7 Protocol Processing
- Lesson 9: Processing Secure Connections
- Lesson 1: Integrating Multiple Features
- Lesson 2: Web Application Acceleration Overview
- Lesson 3: Deploying Application Acceleration and Optimization
- Lesson 1: Global Server Load Balancing Overview
- Lesson 2: DRP-Based Network Proximity
- Lesson 3: DNS Sticky
- Lesson 4: Management Roles
- Implementing Virtualization
- Configuring Server Load Balancing
- Configuring Layer 7 Load Balancing
- Configuring SSL Termination
- Integrating Multiple Features
- Using Device Manager to Configure Contexts
- Configuring Server Load Balancing with Device Manager
- Implementing Health Monitoring with Device Manager
- Configuring Layer 7 Load Balancing with Device Manager
- Enabling HTTP Optimization
- Implementing the Cisco Global Site Selector
- Prerequisites & Certificates
You will gain the most from this course if you have a basic understanding of the following topics: - The TCP / IP protocol - The HTTP and SSL protocols - N-tier application architecture - Server load-balancing
Certificate of Completion
- Cancellation Policy
Public Schedule - Instructor Led Training:
Cancellation notice of 10 (ten) business days is required to cancel a course without penalty. Cancellation of less than 10 (ten) business days prior to the start of the course or non-attendance will result in a charge of 100% of the course cost.
Group (Dedicated) Training: Cancellation notice of 15 (fifteen) days is required to cancel a private course without penalty. Cancellation of less than 15 (fifteen) days will result in a charge of 100% of the private training cost.
Substitutions of enrolled students in scheduled classes are permitted prior to the class start on the first day. ARP's choice of instructor for any course is subject to change.
- Map & Reviews
[ View Provider's Profile ]
This course has not yet been rated by one of our members.
If you have taken a course through this vendor please log into your account and leave feedback for this vendor. You will be helping ensure our members get directed to the best training facilities.
This course currently does not have any dates scheduled. Please call 1-877-313-8881 to enquire about future dates or scheduling a private, in house course for your team.
This page has been viewed 425 times.