In this course, you will learn how to use the Kirkpatrick training evaluation model, use e-Learning evaluation strategies, use e-Learning evaluation tools, and evaluate the effectiveness of e-Learning programs.
- Course Outline
In this course, you will learn how to:
- Use the Kirkpatrick training evaluation model
- Use e-Learning evaluation strategies
- Use e-Learning evaluation tools
- Evaluate the effectiveness of e-Learning programs
Level 1: Measuring participant satisfaction
- How to evaluate responses electronically
- Using online polls or surveys
- Immediate feedback on course design and delivery
- Discussion forums
- Using course discussion threads
- Tchat with learners
- Creating focus groups
- Initiating brainstorming sessions
- Recording sessions for analysis purposes
- Continuous feedback collection
- Recording meaningful statistics automatically
- Statistical analysis about learners
- Testing tools (Captivate, LMS)
- Pre-tests and Post-tests
- Diagnostic testing
- Standards-based Score (Captivate)
- About Sharable Content Object Reference Model (SCORM)
- Managing competencies (LMS)
- Recording and viewing report scores
- Evaluating learners' new competencies at work and on the job
- Using electronic questionnaires
- Comparing trained and untrained individuals
- Evaluating individual action items
- Using e-mail, online forms and discussion forums to assess distant learners' performance
- Assessing e-learning's return on investment (ROI)
- Identifying organizational changes resulting from e-learning
- Prerequisites & Certificates
EQEL101 - Building Engaging, Motivating and Collaborative e-Learning Programs or EQEL201 - Managing the Production of e-Learning Projects
Certificate of Completion
- Cancellation Policy
Eliquo Training and Development Inc. will make every attempt to be flexible in regards to class cancellations and rescheduling. In an attempt to make sure that everyone enjoys a consistent training experience, Eliquo offers the following cancellation policy:
Any student cancellation that occurs a minimum of six (6) business days prior to a scheduled class is eligible for a full class credit or a 100% refund on the cost of the class.
Due to scheduling logistics, if you cancel or re-schedule a registration within five (5) business days of the course date, payment is due in full at that time and will be held as a credit towards a re-scheduled date or a future course booking. Course credits are valid for 12 months from the date of the original class booking.
All cancellations and rescheduling must be in writing and sent either by email to email@example.com or by fax to 647.258.9319. Verbal communication of a cancellation will not meet our refund requirements.
In the event that a class is cancelled due to insufficient enrollment, your full registration fee will be refunded or you can reserve a seat in the next available class. You will be notified of a class cancellation at least five (5) business days in advance of the scheduled class.
Eliquo Training and Development Inc. reserves the right to postpone or cancel a class at any time, in which case the refund and rescheduling policy would apply. Eliquo Training and Development Inc. is not liable for any travel expenses incurred by the student, even in the event of a cancellation.
- Map & Reviews
[ View Provider's Profile ]
ReviewsHere are some reviews of the training vendor.
This course has not yet been rated by one of our members.
If you have taken a course through this vendor please log into your account and leave feedback for this vendor. You will be helping ensure our members get directed to the best training facilities.
This course currently does not have any dates scheduled. Please call 1-877-313-8881 to enquire about future dates or scheduling a private, in house course for your team.
This page has been viewed 505 times.