In this course, you will learn how to: convert PowerPoint presentations into interactive videos; Capture slide presentations, webcam video, and audio; Create Accessible Training; Insert interactive elements into your content; and more.
- Course Outline
In this course, you will learn how to: convert PowerPoint presentations into interactive videos; Capture slide presentations, webcam video, and audio; Create Accessible Training; Insert interactive elements into your content; Add quiz and survey questions to presentations; Publish, deliver, and track your content.
- Create an Adobe Presenter presentation
- Design a presentation
- Add animations
- Add video to presentation slides or to the sidebar
- Preview the presentation
- Create slide titles
- Capture slide presentations, webcam video, and audio
- Record and annotate audio and video
- Edit videos
- Edit the video theme
- Add title text
- Publish videos
- Add narration to presentations
- Create Accessible Training
- Add closed caption during video recording
- Add closed caption during post production
- Ensure WCAG Accessibility and 508-compliance
- Insert interactive elements into your content
- Use slide branching to guide users through the content
- Insert scenario interactions
- Add and manage SWF files in presentations
- Record application simulations
- Apply themes that blend backgrounds, styles, fonts, and layouts
- Select actors and backgrounds
- Add quiz and survey questions to presentations
- Understand Quiz boundaries
- Add questions to quizzes
- Import questions from existing quizzes
- Edit quizzes and questions
- Set question/answer shuffling
- Add a Quiz pane to a published presentation
- Publish, deliver, and track content using SCORM, AICC and Adobe Connect
- Publish locally
- Publish a presentation to PDF
- Publish the entire presentation as a package
- Publish to an Adobe Connect Server
- Deliver to iPad using the mobile app for Adobe Presenter
- Prerequisites & Certificates
MSPP101 - Microsoft PowerPoint and Accessible PowerPoint Documents or equivalent is mandatory
Certificate of Completion
- Cancellation Policy
Eliquo Training and Development Inc. will make every attempt to be flexible in regards to class cancellations and rescheduling. In an attempt to make sure that everyone enjoys a consistent training experience, Eliquo offers the following cancellation policy:
Any student cancellation that occurs a minimum of six (6) business days prior to a scheduled class is eligible for a full class credit or a 100% refund on the cost of the class.
Due to scheduling logistics, if you cancel or re-schedule a registration within five (5) business days of the course date, payment is due in full at that time and will be held as a credit towards a re-scheduled date or a future course booking. Course credits are valid for 12 months from the date of the original class booking.
All cancellations and rescheduling must be in writing and sent either by email to email@example.com or by fax to 647.258.9319. Verbal communication of a cancellation will not meet our refund requirements.
In the event that a class is cancelled due to insufficient enrollment, your full registration fee will be refunded or you can reserve a seat in the next available class. You will be notified of a class cancellation at least five (5) business days in advance of the scheduled class.
Eliquo Training and Development Inc. reserves the right to postpone or cancel a class at any time, in which case the refund and rescheduling policy would apply. Eliquo Training and Development Inc. is not liable for any travel expenses incurred by the student, even in the event of a cancellation.
- Map & Reviews
[ View Provider's Profile ]
ReviewsHere are some reviews of the training vendor.
This course has not yet been rated by one of our members.
If you have taken a course through this vendor please log into your account and leave feedback for this vendor. You will be helping ensure our members get directed to the best training facilities.
This course currently does not have any dates scheduled. Please call 1-877-313-8881 to enquire about future dates or scheduling a private, in house course for your team.
This page has been viewed 1116 times.