This course is intended for web designers and developers, application developers, SharePoint site owners, and other knowledge workers with SharePoint end-user experience.
- Course Outline
You will use Microsoft Windows SharePoint Designer 2010 to create and modify a SharePoint site. Target Student: This course is intended for web designers and developers, application developers, SharePoint site owners, and other knowledge workers with SharePoint end-user experience, who want to use SharePoint Designer to create and customize SharePoint sites, enhance the look and feel of a SharePoint site, and create dynamic pages using Web Parts and workflows.
Lesson 1: Getting Started with the SharePoint Designer Environment
- Topic 1A: Identify SharePoint Designer Interface Components
- Topic 1B: Get Help in SharePoint Designer
- Topic 1C: Customize the SharePoint Designer Interface
- Topic 2A: Create a Blank Subsite
- Topic 2B: Create a Page Layout
- Topic 2C: Add Content to a Master Page
- Topic 3A: Add and Format Text
- Topic 3B: Work with Tables
- Topic 3C: Work with Images
- Topic 4A: Create an External Style Sheet
- Topic 4B: Create Internal Styles
- Topic 4C: Modify External Style Sheets
- Topic 5A: Add Hyperlinks
- Topic 5B: Create a Hotspot
- Topic 5C: Create Bookmark Links
- Topic 5D: Open a Linked Page in a New Browser Window
- Topic 6A: Add Lists and Libraries to the Site
- Topic 6B: Add Web Parts to a Site
- Topic 7A: Create a Workflow
- Topic 7B: Modify a Workflow
- Prerequisites & Certificates
Certificate of Completion
- Cancellation Policy
Cancellations or postponements received more than ten business days prior to the first day of the course will be fully refunded less a $75 processing fee. The cost of the course is payable, in full, for any cancellations or postponements received within ten business days, or less, prior to the first day of the course.
- Map & Reviews
Acend Corporate Learning
[ View Provider's Profile ]
ReviewsHere are some reviews of the training vendor.
This course has not yet been rated by one of our members.
If you have taken a course through this vendor please log into your account and leave feedback for this vendor. You will be helping ensure our members get directed to the best training facilities.
This course currently does not have any dates scheduled. Please call 1-877-313-8881 to enquire about future dates or scheduling a private, in house course for your team.
This page has been viewed 325 times.