This course is designed primarily for new or prospective Web designers who want to use Macromedia Dreamweaver to create Web sites.
- Course Start Date: Aug. 1
- Location: Ottawa
- Time: 9:00 am - 4:00 pm (Note on end times)
- Duration: 1 Day
on the number or students and pace of the class.
It is important to allow for the class to run a little bit longer,
or finish a little sooner, than expected.
- Delivery Method(s):Instructor Led
- Discount Seats Available:2
- Category:Dreamweaver Training Courses
that provides you with the quality training that
you have come to expect, and combines it with
flexible learning and a self paced environment.
For more information click here.
- Course Outline
Course Length: 6hrs (1 Day)
In this course, you will use Dreamweaver CS6 to design, build, maintain, and upload websites. You will:
- Identify the capabilities of Dreamweaver CS6, the elements of design, and the technologies used in website production
- Describe the work and project planning required to create a website
- Create web pages and content elements for those pages
- Use Cascading Style Sheets (CSS) to style page content
- Insert images and manage the image properties
- Create tables and import external content for the pages
- Create reusable web assets and page templates for other web pages
- Generate four types of links used in websites
- Conduct tests on the website and upload single pages, groups of pages, or entire websites to your Internet - Service Provider (ISP) or your web server
This course is most valuable for individuals who have been given responsibilities to create or maintain a website. It will also be valuable for new web designers, web developers, and graphic artists who want to extend their skills in creating complete websites. Learning how to use Dreamweaver CS6 will enable the practitioner to create web pages and sites in the most efficient manner.
Section 1: Getting Started with Dreamweaver
The Dreamweaver Interface
The Elements of Web Design
Section 2: Creating a Website
Plan the Website Project
Use Design Tools to Plan the Website
Set Up the Website in Dreamweaver
Section 3: Creating Web Pages
Create Web Page Documents
Add Head and Text Components to the Page
Add Lists and Quotations
Set Page Properties
Section 4: Using CSS
Create Styles and Selectors with CSS
Use CSS to Format a Web Page
Section 5: Inserting Images
Manage Image Properties with CSS
Section 6: Inserting Tables and Importing Content
Table Tags and Properties
Import External Data
Section 7: Creating Reusable Site Assets
Create Reusable Site Assets
Modify and Update Library Items
Create and Use Page Templates
Section 8: Linking Web Pages
Create Common Hyperlinks to Site Pages
Create Links to Page Locations
Create Email Links
Image Maps and Linking
Navigation and Rollovers
Section 9: Sending the Website to the Web Server
Validate the Website
Upload Files to the Web Server
- Prerequisites & Certificates
Participants should have a basic understanding of your computer's operating system.
Training includes 1 course manual, a Certificate of completion, and a voucher for 30 days of After Training Support
- Cancellation Policy
Compuease Cancellation Policy
We at Compuease work hard to arrange our schedules around your needs. Last minute cancellations put additional strain on our schedules and therefore we have the following Cancellation Policy for our Public Classes. You may cancel or reschedule a registration at any time up to 10 business days before the class without penalty. Canceling or rescheduling a registration within 10 business days requires full payment of the course fee. You are welcome to transfer your seat in a class to another individual at any time before the class.
- Map & Reviews
[ View Provider's Profile ]
CompuEase Training Classroom
130 Albert Street
Canada K1P 5G4
Registration is fast, and will take approximately 3 minutes. There is no membership fee.
» You are also welcome to Make an Offer
In either case, our Make an Offer feature gives you the opportunity to name
your own price. Try it out, you might get lucky, just keep in mind it can
take up to 1 full business day to get a response!
This course is also scheduled on the following dates:
Not interested in this Course?
Tell us why:
This page has been viewed 19 times.