- Security Programming and Security Management
- Designing Cisco Network Service Architecture(ARCH)
Building on the DESGN course, the students will learn additional aspects of modular campus & edge network design, including high availability, security, quality of service (QoS), network management, data center & IP multicast.
- Course Outline
Building on the DESGN course, the students will learn additional aspects of modular campus and edge network design, including high availability, security, quality of service (QoS), network management, data center, and IP multicast. In addition, the students will be able to design solutions for the network that are strategic to small, medium, and large enterprises, including virtual private networking, wireless, and IP telephony. The course covers issues and considerations for fundamental infrastructure services, including security, network management, QoS, high availability, and bandwidth use optimization through IP multicasting, as well as design models for network solutions such as voice networking and application networking. The course focuses on design concepts based on the new Cisco SONA Architecture, emphasizing that Cisco delivers integrated and embedded services.
Skills taught After completing this course the student should be able to:
* Introduce the Cisco Service Oriented Network Architecture (SONA) framework, and explain how it addresses enterprise network needs for performance, scalability, and availability.
* Describe how the Cisco Enterprise Network model is used in the SONA framework for designing enterprise networks.
* Create conceptual, intermediate, and detailed enterprise campus network, and enterprise edge and remote infrastructure designs that offer effective functionality, performance, scalability, and availability.
* Create conceptual, intermediate, and detailed intelligent network service designs for network management, high availability, security, QoS, and IP multicast.
* Create conceptual, intermediate, and detailed virtual private network designs.
* Create conceptual, intermediate, and detailed voice over wireless network designs.
Course outline * Module 1: Reviewing the Cisco Network Service Architectures
* Module 2: Designing the Enterprise Campus Infrastructure
* Module 3: Designing Advanced Addressing and Routing
* Module 4: Designing Advanced WAN
* Module 5: Designing the Enterprise Data Center
* Module 6: Design Considerations for SAN
* Module 7: Design Considerations for Application Network Services
* Module 8: Design Considerations for E-Commerce Module
* Module 9: Designing Security Services
* Module 10: Designing IPsec VPNs
* Module 11: Designing QoS
* Module 12: Designing IP Multicast Services
* Module 13: Designing IP Telephony and Video Solutions
* Module 14: Designing Enterprise Wireless Networks for Voice
* Module 15: Designing Network Management Services
- Prerequisites & Certificates
Strongly suggested prerequisites are: CCNA, CCDA, DESGN, BCMSN, and BSCI. Students would also find the following to be helpful: ISCW, ONT, CVOICE, and BGP. This course is intended for design engineers.
- Cancellation Policy
Compuease Cancellation Policy
We at Compuease work hard to arrange our schedules around your needs. Last minute cancellations put additional strain on our schedules and therefore we have the following Cancellation Policy for our Public Classes. You may cancel or reschedule a registration at any time up to 10 business days before the class without penalty. Canceling or rescheduling a registration within 10 business days requires full payment of the course fee. You are welcome to transfer your seat in a class to another individual at any time before the class.
- Map & Reviews
[ View Provider's Profile ]
ReviewsHere are some reviews of the training vendor.
This course has not yet been rated by one of our members.
If you have taken a course through this vendor please log into your account and leave feedback for this vendor. You will be helping ensure our members get directed to the best training facilities.
This course currently does not have any dates scheduled. Please call 1-877-313-8881 to enquire about future dates or scheduling a private, in house course for your team.
This page has been viewed 300 times.