In this one-day course, students will learn how to query with SQL; create crosstab, parameter, and action queries; create macros; import, export, and link database objects; interact with XML documents; create hyperlink fields; optimize, and many more.
- Course Start Date: Aug. 22
- Location: Toronto
- Time: 9:00 am - 4:30 pm (Note on end times)
- Duration: 1 day
on the number or students and pace of the class.
It is important to allow for the class to run a little bit longer,
or finish a little sooner, than expected.
- Delivery Method(s):Instructor Assisted (Mentored)
- Seats Available: YES
- Category:Microsoft Access Training Seminars and Courses
that provides you with the quality training that
you have come to expect, and combines it with
flexible learning and a self paced environment.
For more information click here.
- Course Outline
This course, rated 5.0/5.0 in overall quality by ProCert Labs, builds on the skills and concepts taught in Access 2010: Intermediate. Students will learn how to query with SQL; create crosstab, parameter, and action queries; create macros; import, export, and link database objects; interact with XML documents; create hyperlink fields; optimize, split, and back up databases; password-protect and encrypt databases; and set Access options and properties.This course will help students prepare for the Microsoft Office Specialist exam for Access 2010 (exam 77-885). For comprehensive certification training, students should complete the Basic, Intermediate, and Advanced courses for Access 2010.
Unit 1: Querying with SQL
- Topic A: SQL and Access
- Topic B: Writing SQL statements
- Topic C: Attaching SQL queries to controls
- Topic A: Creating crosstab queries
- Topic B: Creating parameter queries
- Topic C: Using action queries
- Topic A: Creating, running, and modifying macros
- Topic B: Attaching macros to the events of database objects
- Topic A: Creating macros to provide user interaction
- Topic B: Creating macros that require user input
- Topic C: Creating the AutoKeys and AutoExec macros
- Topic D: Creating macros for data transfer
- Topic A: Importing objects
- Topic B: Exporting objects
- Topic C: Interacting with XML documents
- Topic D: Linking Access objects
- Topic E: Hyperlink fields
- Topic A: Optimizing resources
- Topic B: Protecting databases
- Topic C: Setting options and properties
- Prerequisites & Certificates
Access 2010 Level 2 or equivalent knowledge
Certificate of Completion
- Cancellation Policy
Cancellations or postponements received more than ten business days prior to the first day of the course will be fully refunded less a $75 processing fee. The cost of the course is payable, in full, for any cancellations or postponements received within ten business days, or less, prior to the first day of the course.
- Map & Reviews
Acend Corporate Learning
[ View Provider's Profile ]
Toronto Training Center
69 Yonge St
Canada M5H 1A1
Registration is fast, and will take approximately 3 minutes. There is no membership fee.
» You are also welcome to Make an Offer
In either case, our Make an Offer feature gives you the opportunity to name
your own price. Try it out, you might get lucky, just keep in mind it can
take up to 1 full business day to get a response!
This course is also scheduled on the following dates:
Not interested in this Course?
Tell us why:
This page has been viewed 15 times.